What's the closest game you could compare this to?

Discussion in 'MXGP' started by misterx1213, Aug 3, 2016.

1. likeandba

likeandba Member

Yes, you are right. In my opinion, it is the closest. But there are many other games out there but this one is the best.

2. likeandba

likeandba Member

I also suggest the same. Checkout out the first version is the best idea. I also do it for many games that I like.

3. justrace

justrace Member

No, I don't think it contains less options. In fact, it has more options than any previous version of the game.

4. SirJoe

SirJoe Member

I was refering to @Sosi 's statement that the demo was a different game. It isn't it's just a cut down version of the full game.

5. Sosi

Sosi Member

The first version?

6. Dowls

Dowls New Member

Honestly there isn't any. It's a completely different ball game from any MX vs ATV title. The best suggestions in this thread are have him download the demo or buy the first version online from somewhere like ebay where the game will be cheaper.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

If you're looking to compare the game against others simply because you want to know if you'll like it or not without buying it, then I don't think there actually is a game out there on the market that you can compare it to that closely.

As others have already said, I think maybe looking at a few reviews and then maybe playing the demo is the only way if your going to be able to find out if you like the game or not. Other than that, there are some decent discounts available on the game now so it might be worth having a shop around.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yes, the previous version. I think it's a good one to try out if you are unsure with the new one because I'm sure it's cheap by now and I don't the the differences are by that much.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yup, getting the first version is a great way to see if you're at all going to like the second one and the best part is that by the time you buy it when the second version is already out it only would mean that the first game is already way cheaper by the time.

10. Sosi

Sosi Member

Exactly!:)

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Thank you for agreeing in so many words! haha. I'm sure people understand what I'm getting at though, and MXGP2 is a totally different experience to most other racing games, and it's only by playing it are people going to get a feel if they'll like it or not.

It IS a difficult game to get into at first I think, and that could put a lot of people off, but my advice is to stick with it and you will start to enjoy it more and more as time goes on.

12. Sosi

Sosi Member

Exactly!