What easter eggs do you know?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Clanky, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Clanky

Clanky Member

I love the many different easter eggs of GTA V, I discovered a by myself before they got public, for example the UFO in the deep sea on the very top of the map (I don't remember the name of the beach though), and I also found the zombie on the cinema in Vinewood (?). So, what easter eggs do you know? I'd like to see some of them ;)

2. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

Yeah the UFO is pretty damn badass. There is also the alien which is stuck inside the ice! Apart from those 2, I dn't know any others right now.

3. Clanky

Clanky Member

Oh yep, I remember the alien. I also found it my self, it was more like an accident. I did not know how to finish the mission and drove just some random curves in my car, until I came to that bridge. I wanted to go out of the car and let the police kill me, when I saw, that there was an alien in the ice, lol. I was shocked for a moment, crazy stuff.

4. mark973

mark973 Member

Yeah, I also remember seeing it. I was replaying that mission and was just messing around since I was pretty bored. Well managed to fall under the bridge and decided to get out. I get out and BAM, alien in the ice.

5. Lukey

Lukey New Member

I was roaming the sea and found the UFO, I thought that I was the first to find it and then I searched online... I was devastated.

6. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I only know of the UFO< I really need to find that alien in the ice, thanks for that btw.

7. ciorex

ciorex Member

Long time GTA fan favorite Bigfoot makes a confirmed cameo during the Predator Mission. Bigfoot is hidden mostly behind a tree from your helicopter vantage point.

8. mark973

mark973 Member

The only Easter eggs I know of are the UFO's. I cant really think of much else but I haven't been hunting for easter eggs.

9. mark973

mark973 Member

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that. Unfortunately, I never stopped the car to admire the alien because I didn't know at the time.

10. ciorex

ciorex Member

Long time GTA fan favorite Bigfoot makes a confirmed cameo during the Predator Mission. Bigfoot is hidden mostly behind a tree from your helicopter vantage point.

11. Askani

Askani Member

I have heard of so many. Hard to tell which are true or not. I have seen plenty of Mods that have altered characters and added content. In the regular game i never really found that many. I am curious about the Bigfoot one though. I am going to have to hunt down how to find him.

12. jurew2

jurew2 Member

The easter eggs that I found out were the UFO and the Bigfoot, the second one I just found recently and I still search for some more easter eggs that woud be fun to know about.

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I know about the UFO Easter eggs that you get to see once you've 100% finished your game save. I know about the alien that's frozen in a lake right at the beginning of the game (when you're running away from the cops). I know about the ghost girl on the cliff, and her killer's named written in blood after she disappears. I even know the Easter egg about Jimmy reading about Niko Bellic and the mentions of Roman and Little Jacob on the Life Invader site.

14. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I will tell you that I think that most of the easter eggs in the game are really freaky. I mean I found the UFO and I was really freaked out. I also think that if I was to find that alien that I will definetly go looking for that I would be really freaked out by the whole thing.

15. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I forgot to mention that right now I am in the process to find some other easter eggs. There are some videos on youtube that I am trying to follow so that I can get some of these easter eggs. Some of them seem to be fake but most of them look like they are legit. So I will try them out and let you guys know how it goes.

16. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630 Member

I know there's a great UFO easter egg, you have to finish the game I think. It's definitely the most awesome one in game xD. If you're not really interested in the easter eggs but you want something different, There's plenty of mods you can install.

17. Trevorwilson

Trevorwilson New Member

I'm a big fan of Max Payne 3, and if you don't know already there's a cool Easter Egg that makes Michael look like Max.
    I think this and the alien one are the coolest :D
    Here's a tutorial to get there: