Is This Video of a Cancelled Crash Bandicoot Racer?

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Sure looks like it. After renewed interest in Donkey Kong Racing, it’s interesting to look at a Crash Bandicoot racer that could have been. According to Crashmania this reboot of the Crash Team Racing series for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii was cancelled in 2010. The game was to be a sister project to a […]

Continue reading...

2. ErzaShadowalker

ErzaShadowalker New Member

Woah, this sucks! I really wished it wasn't cancelled the game looked like it had a lot of potential. I love how you could have customized your vehicle for exclusive abilities, and the battle items looks like it would have made the game challenging.

3. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I am not sure about it. It looks good though.

4. Oakster

Oakster Member

That looks interesting, the old Crash Bandicoot kart games were lots of fun and a good alternative to Mario Kart for those who didn't have an N64...

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm honestly not that big of a fan of Crash Bandicoot or kart racing games, but I do acknowledge that they are fun to play and I do still play them from time to time. This does seem pretty well made and I think it would have been very successful, so I hope they do reboot and release Crash again for the fans and also this kart racing game too sometime in the future.