Gran Turismo 6 GT6 League ideas

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by johnsmith1212, Nov 1, 2016.

1. johnsmith1212

johnsmith1212 New Member

Just tossing some ideas out there and seeing if people like the sounds of it. First and foremost, I feel that a fun league would be a fair one. Hence, a one-make series appeals to me, as it's generally difficult to keep a multi-make series balanced due to differing car characteristics. With that in mind, my ideas are;

1. A wacky NASCAR league with an empathises on fun over realism. Lot's of road courses, no restrictor plates, and maybe a wet-weather race at Daytona Speedway for maximum wack. Nothing like boring old NASCAR at all, except for the cars used.

2. Real Racing Roots 2015; a racing league using Shifter Karts. There aren't that many Shifter Kart leagues floating around so it seemed like a relatively unique idea. Ridge Racer Type IV reference intentional.

3. An 'equality' league, where each participant gets to create one event on the schedules, choosing what car we drive, what track we race on and some of the race rules, within a certain set of pre-determined and agreed on parameters.

So, let me know if you liked any of these ideas and if so, which one. If enough people are interested I will try my best to organise one of these leagues...

Tags: descargar tonos para celular, tải nhạc chuông, tonos divertidos para celular, iphone ringtones free

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. maestro

maestro Member

I would actually love to see idea number two.