Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Brem, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Brem

Brem Member

Is anyone else excited for Elder Scrolls Online? I'm a huge fan of Skyrim and I'm really excited about ESO. The only problem I have with ESO is that it'll cost you $60 for the game, and then it'll cost you an additional $15 a month after your first free month is up. Also they'll have microtransactions in the game.

I still want to get it though.

2. barneyjustice

barneyjustice New Member

The Elder Scrolls Online is an MMORPG that will be released later on this year. The game is designed using the theme of the Elder Scrolls action RPG single-player games.

3. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Yes! Gonna make me a Breton battlemage. How about you, OP?

4. Farseer

Farseer Member

I hate it since they announced it, I hate it and any other subscription based game. I played for a while, gave you tons of money, yet I still have to pay? No thanks. that game will cost you so much money that it doesn't deserve.

5. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I am a student and can't afford to pay $15 a month. It means all my online earnings for 3 days. I am not that interested in the game anyway. So yeah, I am bailing out. I will give it a go, if they switch over to B2P or F2P. I would prefer a good B2P product like Guild Wars 2 though.

6. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

I'm excited for ESO. the first person mode looks so cool, it looks exactly like Skyrim. I will definitely play it. I'm not too happy with the subscription cost though. It seems like that payment model is on the way out.

7. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

It's a great game indeed. Too bad it has a monthly fee.

8. LukeDerusha

LukeDerusha Member

I am pretty excited for Elder Scrolls Online! I hope it will live up to the other Elder Scroll games like Skyrim and Oblivion.

9. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I'm shocked they released that piece of crap. I played the Beta and was super unimpressed and the cost to get in is a little high..

10. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I'm wondering if it'll be any good actually. I saw the reviews for it and now I'm just curious.

11. jurew2

jurew2 Member

My friend has bought this game and he speaks only good about this game, maybe he is a little biased because he enjoys the Elder Scrolls overall a lot. I was thinking about buying the game for myself, but I stopped considering it when I saw the price for this game. I don't want to spend so much money on playing just one game, although it is an online game.