Does the Success Of Ride 2 Warrant Ride 3 release?

Discussion in 'Ride 2' started by pwarbi, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

Yeah, I would say the same. This is the only noticeable difference... And not, this is also not enought for me.

2. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Perhaps, if there were more aerodynamics and more physics applied it will be much more interesting.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

Yes, I think the same way. :) If this were done and in a more impressive way, it would surely get thousands of new fans / players.

4. sidney

sidney Member

In GTA when you use a bike you also get thrown off of it when you hit a tree or a wall, so I would also prefer to use a car rather than a bike in video games.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

I also prefer to use a car rather than a bike when I play becuase it's more exciting. To be honest, I can't even compare.

6. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Bikes are quite boring and you easily fall which is annoying over time.

7. sidney

sidney Member

I agree, just even looking at the physical body of those 2 vehicles, you can tell that the simple bike is no match for a car.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

These are other reasons why I prefer cars to bicycles. I hate the fact that bikes are such "fragile" objects.

9. sidney

sidney Member

Yes, the price and just by looking at the physical appearance of bikes you can tell that they are quite "fragile". I actually don't even know how to ride a bike.

10. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

Is that true?

I mean, don't get me wrong... But there's nothing wrong with that, but it's something so easy to do. :D

11. sidney

sidney Member

@Shine_Spirit, Yes it's true, I don't know how to ride a bike since I never got to own one. My bro does have a bike then and now, so he knows how to ride it. I also am not interested in learning how to ride one, haha!

12. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I have rode a bike once in my lifetime and i drove into a wall, never touched one again.

13. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

Oh, now I got! But why don't you at least have the curiosity to know how to ride a bicycle? It's a very fun activity. :D

14. sidney

sidney Member

I'm already 32, and I fear the injuries that I will get once I started learning how to ride a bike. It seems painful.

15. overcast

overcast New Member

Game developers go for the sequel only if the production costs is recovered from the profit. I am guessing the cost is yet to be recovered. And for this reason the sequel may take time. Though game is successful from what we are speculating. It needs to be seen from their profit and balance ratio, if they get that part they will surely announce the sequel.

16. spice123

spice123 New Member

I would like to see ride 3 in the future because for me ride and ride 2 are amazing, the only thing that they need is small improvement on some situations when you ride a bike