Zombie DLC please

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Brem, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Brem

Brem Member

Remember when Red Dead Redemption came out with the Undead Nightmare pack? Well I really have high hopes of seeing a undead nightmare for GTA V. I can see this being done and it could totally work in the GTA world. Plus I kind of want that random fun humor that past GTA games have had. And you don't even have to follow the main storyline. They did it with RDR, why not GTA?

What do you guys think? Would you welcome a Zombie DLC in GTA V?

2. Zaiva

Zaiva New Member

Just reading your post and imagine a scenario like this would be absolutely awesome! If there was some kind of Zombie apocalypse scenario with Zombies running around the city and you have to get to a safe house or something. It would be cool to try and survive in the city with a group of friends.

Takes the main objective of the game away, but it would be something different in GTA games and something pretty cool to play. I would welcome a Zombie DLC, I think it's a great idea. Red Dead Redemption did really well with the Zombie addition, and so did COD, it could really work out and I think most people would enjoy it. Hopefully Rockstar see your post or other peoples post on the matter and take it into consideration.

3. NatureSun

NatureSun New Member

Na man...zombies is sooo overused.

At the time of Red Dead Redemption it was still not this overused and was actually a good decision. But now..now the market is oversaturated with zombie games and DLCs.

Let's give this one a pass in my opinion.

4. Carl

Carl New Member

I'm a bit for and against this. I'm tired to some extent when it comes to Zombies. I want a rest from it. Maybe give us something like The Last Of Us or create a whole new infected scenario. I do like the idea of GTA with zombies and I'm sure it could happen, especially with how popular they have become and Rockstar obviously is a business so I can see them jumping in on it.

If it's done in a way that makes it more fun than any other game, I'm all for it. RDR is still one of my favorite games with zombie DLC and I actually find that better than a lot of the top zombie games out now.

I do think it's somewhat time for a rest.

5. DelandBens

DelandBens New Member

I think zombies and GTA don't really mix. If you add zombies it's going to start drifting into a Saints Row type atmosphere with the crazy and unrealistic. I mean yea its fine to go out of the box a little but GTA is meant to be a realistic game with realistic expectations so I think the addition of zombies would break that formula. I do have faith though that Rockstar can possibly deliver an awesome zombies experience to their games, I just don't think GTA is the game to use.