Your Favorite Youtubers of GTA V

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Rockhem, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Rockhem

Rockhem Member

What are your favorite youtubers that play GTA V? My favorite youtuber is XpertThief, he does the GTA V Online Thug Life series which I always have a laugh watching the episodes. He also does another series called Grand Theft Auto Bounty Hunters where he hunts bounties on players.

What are your favorite Youtubers?

2. js85

js85 New Member

I have to say Vanoss and his group of friends always leave me in stitches. Especially with the animal faces and other glitches. Just hilarious, I always have to share their videos with my friends.

3. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

NoughtPointFourLive has some great videos! He really is diverse and comes up with some great ideas! If you ever have time too, take a chance to look him up and watch his videos.

4. niiro17

niiro17 Member

My favorite youtuber playing this is Lui Calibre. He is awesome when he is playin gthis. And also H20 Delirious and his friends, they are damn too funny with their skits and glithces.

5. flyyy

flyyy New Member

My favorite youtuber is a group of youtubers called the Achievement Hunters. They're a branch from Rooster Teeth (the ones that made the popular web series Red VS Blue). The AH (achievement hunters) make a variety of different lets plays aside from GTA 5 and they all have their own funny personalities. They're personalties make a HILARIOUS team of let's players and create some of the funniest videos i've seen on youtube. you should check them out!

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

My favorite GTA5 Let's Players is Achievement Hunter. They do all kinds of cool and creative things with it. Plus, the gamers are absolutely hilarious. I actually got introduced to their Let's Plays, initially, by their GTA4 videos. Then they transitioned to Red Dead Redemption, and finally to GTA5.

7. Henry

Henry New Member

Well, when I was playing GTA IV and got stuck some place, I always got some help from theRadBrad on Youtube. He's got tons of gaming videos.

8. Catalyst64

Catalyst64 New Member

Before I even started playing the game, I watched XpertThief a lot. He is this very loud guy who seems to have a lot of fun while playing the game online. He is a great entertainer.
    I have watched two of his Grand Theft Auto V series: Thug Life and Bounty Hunters. In the first one his main goal is to act "thug" and kills a lot of guys using all kinds of different guns and vehicles. Bounty Hunters is all about, you've guessed it, killing people with bounties.
    You should definitely check him out if you haven't yet. He also plays many other games and still uploads GTA videos daily.

9. AresBlade

AresBlade New Member

Nerdcubed and IntheLittleWood are my favourite YouTubers when it comes to GTA. NerdCubed spends a lot of time creating challenges for them to play, and then Littlewood shows up and sees the map for or challenge for the first time when they play it. I love the comedy behind the series.

10. daimashin

daimashin New Member

I don't have any particular but I especially like those that do different things with the game's engine like the one that did the T2 scene. I remember there was one where the plane flew through impossible scenarios and that was amazing.

11. beccagreen

beccagreen New Member

Inside Gaming! I love watching them play GTA V, it's really entertaining to watch grown men play video games and be all messy and stupid and just have fun.

12. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I don't really like watching Let's plays on YouTube. Instead, I like having fun playing it myself. If I don;t have tie to play it, though, I like watching some GTA Online videos.

13. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

Lui Calibre and MissesMae. They're an awesome duo, and I love their GTA videos (and of course their videos from other games, too)!

14. troutski

troutski Active Member

I haven't seen a Lui Calibre video in a long time, but that's a fantastic choice. That guy is so entertaining!