Your favorite side activity?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Oakster, Oct 10, 2013.

1. ItsZiggy

ItsZiggy New Member

Haha I do that a lot too, or trying to hit a helicopter out of the sky with another helicopter simply by running into it. Have you done the flight school?

2. guywithguitar

guywithguitar New Member

My favorite side activity isn't exactly an official R* activity that was made specifically as a mission or anything like that. It's something of my own invention. I call it "Street Justice: with style." What I like to do is like when I see a purse snatcher, a prostitute or anything like that, I think of the most creative way to deal justice. For example, with purse snatchers, I like to plant a sticky bomb on my car, drive full speed at them, detonate and collect the money and give it back. It's very fun to do when you're just generally really bored.

3. srofltank

srofltank New Member

Nope, I've never done the flight school before. What I like to do somethings though is I grab a helicopter (usually a Little Bird) and try to ram other police choppers. It's a pretty fun activity although the cops on the enemy choppers still try to shoot you with their rifles :(

4. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I like playing golf/tennis and besides to this I also like knife flight challenges.

5. davidj96

davidj96 New Member

I spend most of my time on GTA doing side activities. I really like to drive around Los Santos and actually do the speed limit and stay in my own lane. I also like to take flying lessons and fly my jets when I'm playing online. Other than that I kind of enjoy playing golf as well, and shopping. If I don't feel all that excited, I'll relax in my penthouse and watch television and enjoy a few shots of whiskey. :)

6. ItsZiggy

ItsZiggy New Member

It's a shame there isn't a way to turn off the police, I would have so much more fun with a lot of stuff, but then again messing with the police is one of my favorite activities :p

7. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I like killing random people in game and letting the cops follow me so we can have a shoot-off to see who is better. I also like exploring new stuff, because I'm more of an adventures type of a person.

8. naraswag

naraswag New Member

There's just something about playing golf GTA V that's extremely satisfying. Hunting is a close second. Those bobcats, though. I can never seem to get them before they get me (at least not with something besides the grenade launcher, lol).

9. ic3squid

ic3squid New Member

I like exploring the world, it's quite big and it's also really fun to do that. I also do like hunting, it's fun shooting down all of those animals with an AK.

10. Askani

Askani Member

Car races mainly but to me just exploring and seeing how you can interact with people or your surroundings is more fun to me.