Your favorite side activity?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Oakster, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Rand paul

Rand paul Member

The golf was pretty good.
    But I preferred the hunting-Im a hunter myself in real life.

2. cookiemonster16

cookiemonster16 Member

Yeah not sure if cruising around counts as a side activity, but that would have to be my all time favorite thing to do. Sometimes it pays off literally because I end up running into side missions to do.

3. Oakster

Oakster Member

Just driving aimlessly?
    I guess that counts as "listening to the radio" :)
    It's a lot of fun too :)

4. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

It's definitely hunting for me, I don't know why, but it is just awesome!
    Racing is cool too, but I'm always on a car so hunting makes the game less repetitive.

1,230 people like this.
  5. mizore742

mizore742 New Member

Of course I just like driving around in a fast sports car running people over with it. I like to cause as much destruction as possible .

6. Qoelet

Qoelet New Member

I enjoy a nice long drive bit recently I've been obsessed with getting as many police stars on me as possible and then stealing one of the undercover CIA vehicles for myself.

Once inside I run away, lose the cops and store that bad boy in a garage. They're such nice cars to drive!

7. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

After gaining access to the hunting activity, it has definitely become one of my top 3 GTA V activities. At first, I was easy meat for those sneaky mountain lions but then I found out that they can't climb onto cars :D

8. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

That sounds cool I used to do a lot of photography in the past, but it sounds like a more relaxing side mission which is nice to have.

9. Nealbo

Nealbo New Member

I really like parachuting. Whether it is online or offline, I find it relaxing due to the slow fall and it's nice to take in the city from a height. Other than that I'm fairly into random races online but I've not actually done that for a while.

10. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

My personal favorite side activity is speeding in the county side with my souped up adder and trying to do crazy flips. Sadly there really isnt that much to do in gta 5 :( most of the side missions were fun for about the first month now their extremely boring and not worth the time.

11. Jordanoyo

Jordanoyo New Member

I really like playing Frogger, I saw a Rooster Teeth video of them playing a game they made called Frogger. It's basically just running across the street with friends trying not to get by the cars and not looking right or left just looking straight ahead, it's really fun to play if you have friends.

12. daimashin

daimashin New Member

I like to grab a jet plane and fly around the city. I love to blow pedestrians and cars up, when my wanted level increases I get into dogfights until I get killed or I decide to escape myself. If you're referring to side activities offered in the game I think I like off-road racing the best.

13. swagger

swagger New Member

Idk why, but playing tennis on this game is really fun for me..

14. Oakster

Oakster Member

I agree with you, it's a great simulation, very complete.
    Golf is a lot of fun too, especially if you drive from hole to hole with your buddies, very relaxing.

15. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I like looking around the city. There are locations in the game that resemble the Playboy mansion and the Sharon Tate house where the actress was murdered. Sometimes I just go exploring or sometimes I watch Let's Play videos for clues on where to find certain buildings or Easter eggs.

16. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

My favorite side activity is just going frenzy and killing random people. While I might sound like a sadist, that's what I actually do.

17. blaze4545

blaze4545 New Member

Towing cars can be quite fun, however after about three tows I get bored lol. I actually like just gathering up a few characters and robbing the armoured truck. I know you do not get much money for it, but it is pretty fun attempting different ways to hijack one of those trucks. Golfing can be fun as well, but if I wanted to play golf I would play another game.

18. srofltank

srofltank New Member

I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but I actually enjoy spawning a Stunt Plane then trying to do some weird yet crazy stunts mid-air. I've tried landing on a plane mid-air once, it didn't go well unfortunately :(

19. saaskue1

saaskue1 New Member

I make graphic arts for different companies and/or peers.

I also have a YouTube that holds all of my speed arts.

20. ItsZiggy

ItsZiggy New Member

I also despised the Tonya missions, and the worst part about it was you HAD to do it, her voice makes me cringe every time, I don't know how Franklin kept his calm. My favorite side activity would have to be anything to do with Trevor, like the trafficking missions and all that, he just made it so entertaining for me. I hope Rockstar adds more Trevor related missions/activities in the future for GTA V Heists.