Your favorite side activity?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Oakster, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Oakster

Oakster Member

Which activity did you enjoy the most in the game?
    I loved Trevor's trafficking mission (especially with the car) and I've spent far too much time golfing.
    On the other hand, if Tanisha calls me up again to go tow another car I swear I'll flip out!

2. NatureSun

NatureSun New Member

It's not Tanisha...it was Tonya! Tanisha is your ex!

Anyways...I really liked the racing. Domination was pretty great as well. Nothing better than wreaking havoc without the fear of dying or getting the police on your tail!

3. dailypost1

dailypost1 Member

The race is extraordinary resembling such a different tone to any other games. Although there should be less racing in that game. There are too many activities to say what is best. Probably having people with machete and knives chasing after you.

4. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

My favorite side mission is the photography. I haven't got the game but I see alot of people do it. The photographer is really funny because he acts like even if he gets killed by a celeb he will still get paid. It's also funny to see how much time RockStar has put into what clebs do.

5. Oakster

Oakster Member

You're right, I just remembered the T on the map and went with the first name I remembered.

6. kryo

kryo New Member

Does the rampage activity count? I love the little intros right before Trevor flips out. All always say's something unexpected.

7. pristine

pristine New Member

I like taking photos, so photography. Even though I like to kill random people I see on the streets, taking photos is pretty fun too :).

8. orz

orz Member

Just exploring, finding new areas and wasting time exploring them. A lot of the time you get impatient looking for something cool and rush over it but when you really go back over things you can always find quirky little interesting novelty features you'd never notice. The attention to detail in GTA 5 is amazing.

9. kryo

kryo New Member

Have you took a picture of the Zombie? I found him yesterday on the Starwalk street. I took a few selfies with him yesterday. He has a little conversation with you as well.

10. stiflex

stiflex Member

I love every-single side activity of Trevor, I mean - everything he does is so stupid and psycotic that it's hilarious as hell. I love playing with him, even though I usually race/walk around with Franklin, I love Trevor because of his story. And as I've said above - his activities! :D

11. kitty

kitty New Member

I think it should count. I'm not super far into the game yet, but this activity is so fun. The intros are great and it fits right into Trevor's personality. Also great to just go full on destruction mode without worrying about cops.

12. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

Even though there's only one of them and there's only 9 holes, I love heading to the golf course. I usually play against Castro and Glenn. If either of them are about to beat me then I take my golf club to their heads :D

Parachuting jumps are quite cool too.

13. Oakster

Oakster Member

Those intros are great, all it takes sometimes is someone looking at him sideways :)
    What are you looking at? I'll kill you and all of your friends! hehe.

14. WiliamRSIM

WiliamRSIM New Member

Surprisingly I like playing tennis in this game. That and doing the online survival modes. The survival modes pay twenty thousand if you make it all the way through and with the new patches, that seems like a lot of money to me.

15. Hazard

Hazard New Member

I love tennis! It almost feels like a totally different game, although it isn't full fledged I still have a blast with it.

16. Susime

Susime Active Member

I love Trevors trafficking missions, especially the aircraft ones. The last two I was tasked with taking out rival gun runner sites using bombs. They have been an absolute blast! The trick I've been using is gain a little altitude and then dive bomb them. Works out great. One the last one, one of targets was the train and that was pretty easy, you just need to line yourself up right above it and then drop.

Good fun are those missions and the plus is you get paid for it!

17. Efrahinu19

Efrahinu19 New Member

Is messing around a side activity? Because if it is then that is my favorite side activity. That includes speeding down highways, skydiving, and causing total mayhem. There's plenty more that can put but those pretty much sum it put, besides there's too much you can do in GTAV. I couldn't list out everything without taking hours of my time to list them all down.

18. Oakster

Oakster Member

I love tennis too!
    I find it's a pretty good simulation, not sure what else I would add to it to make it full fledged.

19. Chaos

Chaos Member

I mostly like exploring the world and hunting. But when I get bored with this two activities I like entering car, bike or boat races and make a decent time.

20. jbepp

jbepp Member

Definitely photograph since I love taking pictures.
    Hunting is fun too and even though I find it boring IRL, I also like golf.