Your favorite SA mission?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Racer X, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Esperahol

Esperahol Member

There were a lot of great missions, but I think my favorite would have to be... finally smoking the Easy E look-alike. I mean homie betrayed me and my brother and everything... And I finally got to cap him - totally worth all the effort.

2. sidney

sidney Member

My favorite mission in GTA: SA is the one where CJ gets to spray the walls with spray paint. I think that it's an amusing mission.

3. 3Quency

3Quency New Member

FunnY how could you like that mission it was so difficult and annoying! My favourite mission has to be mowing down the hippies with the combine harvester that was always fun lol.

4. SS42A

SS42A New Member

"House Party" and "Reuniting the Families" are some of my favorite SA missions, along with "The Green Sabre." These missions serve as the turning point for the game. Actually, the Los Santos missions at the start of the game are just the appetizer, since the main course starts at the "Badlands" onwards until "Home Coming" when Grove Street rises anew like a phoenix.

5. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

My favorite mission is the Tagging up Turf. Aside from it's simplicity, I was able to roam around other territories whom later I can invade.

6. 93simon

93simon New Member

Obviously, the one where you have to catch the plane and fly straight to Liberty City. There you have to kill some guys at Marco's Bistro... That mission made me so nostalgic about GTA III. Needless to say I explored the whole part of the city via cheats. Unfortunately that was just a small portion and most of the building were not solid :(
    Nonetheless I appreciated the nostalgia run, thanks R*

7. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

The big smoke ones were good, as he would talk loud and kind of like a father and also you kind of thought he was a good guy in the game. Carl and him got on so good, for some reason it involved gangsters and big smoke does not tell why and I noticed he was hiding thingss from you which was strange. Another mission was driving the truth all the way to second city. It was a easy mission, some are hard and some easy.

8. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I haven't completed the game, but I loved the missions with Catalina. She's an interesting character and makes funny dialogues. I loved Gone Courting, the quadbike mission with Catalina.

9. Servace

Servace New Member

I liked the jet pack mission. I like roaming around with the jet pack and also the action was pure amazing during that part.

10. niiro17

niiro17 Member

For me, the best mission is the the very first mission. You know how it felt when you stole the bike and went to your neighborhood, to your house. It was peaceful at that time, and we don't know anything what will happen.

11. BluBird

BluBird Member

Stoaway- I've always loved the kind of climatic airplane stoaway style missions;
    Saint Mark's Bistro- Simply put one of the greatest missions in the game, if not THE greatest, i mean come on, it's Libery City 8).

12. spectre456

spectre456 Member

My favorite mission is the same as OPs, it's just so satisfying. The whole game I was thinking Tenpenny needed to get his, and the game needed to let me do it. When it finally happened it was the best feeling ever.

Another great one is the one where mayhem breaks out in San Andreas. It looks like the apocalypse is coming, and it's very cool.

13. rightct

rightct New Member

My favorite mission is not within the storyline, but outside of it. I like to defeat those purple and yellow gangs (I don't remember their names since I haven't played in a while haha). And that's pretty much it.

14. Corten

Corten Member

The one when you had to burn down the weed field and you were high afterwards, obviously, then you had to escape while being high. I felt that was a really funny mission and it stuck with me.

15. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

To be honest, most of the missions was pretty fun in San Andreas, but my favorite ones is probably the last 3-4, the missions after you make it back to los santos. When you have to retake all of grove street and the other turfs. I loved the gang aspect of this game, so since those missions was mainly gang related it was so fun to do.

16. fatguy39

fatguy39 New Member

If I remember correctly, it's the one before the last one in Los Santos, before you're "exiled" somewhere far and Grove Street's reduced to almost nothing. I think it's the one where you meet up with the other "big" boys in the "Families" in an apartment compound, only to be ambushed by the police. CJ, Sweet, Ryder, and Smoke then escape in Sweet's car, up until the part where the helicopter does an insane maneuver, haha! I get cracking every time since the scared dialogue between the characters during the chase is hilarious!

17. HornedDemoN

HornedDemoN New Member

How about The Meat Business? My memories are rather vague, but that's when I recall Ken making a reference to Tommy Vercetti and CJ exclaiming "Who the f*ck is Tommy?". Fun times.

18. arghyadeep

arghyadeep New Member

My favorite mission in GTA San Andreas is the last mission of this game in which Carl Johnson has to kill Big Smoke in the building filled up with Balla gang members. Also, after Big Smoke Carl Johnson has to save his friend Ryder from the police.

Altogether it was a very big and interesting mission.

19. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 New Member

My favorite is the House Party mission, just because it has that beginning cutscene in which OG loc pretends he can sing.