Your Favorite Movie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dannyboy, Jan 11, 2014.

1. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Ghost in the Shell

2. maul

maul New Member

I'm watching Cable Guy right now and I forgot how much I love this movie and how funny it truly is.

3. Dez97

Dez97 Member

Kick ass is definitely my favorite movie. It is awesome, it is fun and it has a good message behind it all. Call me a geek what can I say.

4. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I believe that my all time favorite movie is Scarface. Other favorites are Good Fellas and Pulp Fiction.

5. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

My favorite movie is definitely Mulan, it has been since I was really young and I still love it to this day. I don't know why, I just do!

6. Glen

Glen New Member

Tough question! But I do have a few tied for my favorite!
    21 and 22 Jump Street,
    Oceans 11,
    and Forrest Gump.
    All great movies.

7. Rob

Rob New Member

Don't really have a favorite, like so many. Rush hour, matrix reloaded and the punisher always have to be in the conversation for me though.

8. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Member

My favorite movies of all time are Godfather I and Godfather II. Two me these are the two best films of all time. Everything about them are superb. The acting, writing, production is fantastic. Can't think anything I'd change about either flick.

9. sglider12

sglider12 New Member

Oh man, every time someone asks me this I can never narrow it down. I'll throw a few out there:
    The Die Hard movies
    Forrest Gump
    The Emperor's New Groove
    The Lion King
    Panic Room
    Flight
    ...and so many more haha.

10. shreklock

shreklock Member

I like comedies, the best ones in my opinion are both Airplane sequels and the Office Space. Probably there are more, but only these came to mind.

11. maul

maul New Member

Goodfella's is one of the most memorable movies for me in my life. I am definitely shocked when I hear that someone hasn't had the chance to see it. I certainly would love to watch it with my girlfriend because I just recently learned that she hasn't seen it.

12. s45dfd

s45dfd New Member

13. wahmed

wahmed New Member

This is really embarrassing as it is not some sort of profound movie but I love watching mean girls and john tucker must die.

14. gadin210

gadin210 New Member

My favorite movie of all time is Cat in the Hat with mike myers. I grew up on that movie and I think it is hilarious, till this day, I can still quote it.

15. Shimus

Shimus New Member

I loved "The Fifth Element" with Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich (Alice from the Resident Evil Movies) from back in 1998-99?

But most recently. Inception and Interstellar have blown my mind. I love them. Could rewatch them any number of times. I've always wanted to dream within a dream or blast through a supermassive black hole.

16. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

I absolutely love the inbetweeners films and thought they were both brilliant. Think I still prefer the first one but could watch them again and again!

17. gadin210

gadin210 New Member

I love the cat in the hat. My favorite movie of all time. Me and my best friend can quote it word for word. Literally.

18. Shimus

Shimus New Member

Dunno if should take seriously or just having fun. Lol. But if you can, woot for Dr.Seuss for having did it again! I will not eat green eggs and ham, I will not eat them Sam I am.

I just watched Fifth Element again. Reminded me why I love it so much - Early Bruce Willis acting (not 2000+) was his best times. Old Gary Oldman, Milla Jovovich.

Just recently watched all old Quentin Tarantino movies and his newer Inglorious Basterds. Man. That guy CAN TELL A STORY.

19. gadin210

gadin210 New Member

My favorite movie is probably treasure planet. That movie is totally a classic. If you havent seen it, check it out

20. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

Anything by David Fincher. Se7en, The Social Network and Fight Club all remain high up there, on my favorite movies of all time. When talking about different genres like perhaps animation, movies that are dark or either very imgaintive are my favorite. I love Spirited Away, which is a very dark film when you think about the concept but Coraline edges it out just because the wondrous but very dark/childish atmosphere it had.