Your Favorite Animated Movie?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by Racer X, Oct 10, 2013.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I used to hate animated movies and always avoided watching them. And few months earlier I thought about seeing a few. I watched Sausage Party, Up, The Secret Life of Pets and Zootopia, and I realized that they can be very entertaining.

My favorite so far is Up, since it has the elements of a drama, comedy, action, and all of that combined made it an amazing movie.

2. tpicks

tpicks Member

A place were various animals, big and small, live and thrived the city of Zootopia. This is a fine animated movie to watch. In the midst of the largest of the elephants and others you see rabbit in the force.

3. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

My favorite animated movie will always be Frozen because it taught me many life lessons.

4. overcast

overcast Member

I am sure by now many of you have seen the hotel transylvania movie. And it seems like a good movie worth watching. I'd say on that note it's something worth watching.

5. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

I like Tangled and Cars. But I almost like all animated movies this days. They are way better than previous once.

6. overcast

overcast Member

I think so far the minions are the one. I have good fun with the minions movie so far. And considering the amount of small jokes in there, it is indeed kind of fun.