You know what would be a crazy idea? A driving game based on...

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by PvtParts, Dec 12, 2014.

1. PvtParts

PvtParts Member

Something like the Avengers of racing games.

You'd have Batman's Tumbler, James Bond's Aston Martin DB5, fucking Herby Fully Loaded, Bumblebee from the Transformers movies, etc etc etfuckingcetera, in one race, plowing into each other and shit, trying to get to the finish line.

MOD THIS SHIT.

2. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think that would be a really cool idea! If Marvel actually considered creating a racing game, this would probably be the ideal idea! I'd support it if they did decide to make it!

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm sure they'd make a lot of money from it too because for sure everyone would want to try it out provided they actually put some effort into making it good. It's worked for SSB and sonic kart racing so I don't see why it wouldn't for this one.

4. Aurelia

Aurelia Member

This is quite an interesting idea. I'd actually never considered it, but I can see that it would be very popular. Something like this would definitely be a great game, considering that it would be appealing to two groups of people, those who like Marvel characters and those who like racing games. I would be among the first to try it out. I daresay I would really enjoy driving the Batmobile, that's for sure.

I am not really certain about the plot though. It would have to be something really complex, in my opinion. The weak plot could ruin the game. The Avengers get together only for big-scale missions, after all. It might be interesting to combine it with other things and maybe make something like GTA or NFS, or rather, a unique blend of the two along with something "extra." There's this scene in the Avengers when Fury is attacked on the road and his SUV is completely totaled. It might be interesting to try replicating that. I watched that scene a few times, it was incredible.

P.S. Aston Martin is always welcome.

5. Naturalbeauty92

Naturalbeauty92 Member

I think that would be a brilliant idea. I definitely would buy the game. I do believe it will top the charts in sales.

6. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Sounds something like Speed Racer. Make it happen!