You know had their blood sugars

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bethany james, Nov 13, 2014.

1. bethany james

bethany james New Member

You know had their blood sugars go up but I had so many patients who would gain a tremendous amount of weight even though they didn't have just a short diabetes pregnancy one of those people were really tipping over into what it his metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance and putting on this unusual amount of weight but they worked they weren't the butchers work going out and then they would deliver usually a larger baby and then they would get pregnant again they Protosterone didn't lose the weight they had before and they put on all of that okay bad a mile away and it's important because hormones is so critical in weight loss so I’d always tried you know to use I try not to use any hormone replacement therapy if I do I goat bio identical hormones I’m always trying to get my patients off sometimes you just can't and it is it if you are trying to lose weight and you’re taking hormone replacement therapy it is just going to take you longer to lose weight you could still lose weight.
    For more information, visit this site >>>>>>>http://www.malemusclehelp.com/