You going to buy the PC version?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by ash2014uk, Jun 30, 2014.

1. dayyad

dayyad New Member

hell yes! It will open a whole new window for playing with my friends and modding etc. I really really cant wait. also hopeful there will be funny machinmas made by people like roosterteeth.

2. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08 New Member

I most likely will not buy the PC game. I find it useless for me since I already have it for PS3. Also most games like that are complicated for me on a PC.

3. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Member

I'm totally buying it, especially if it has Workshop support where you can mod your game literally at the click of a button, without any file moving or scripts. Grand Theft Auto 5 is one of the best games ever made, and the online is really fun from what I've heard. I have GTA 4, but the online is dead and the story is boring, so I turned to mods to improve the experience. I preordered Gta 5 from Amazon for PC, so I'm pretty excited for the release.

4. Rockhem

Rockhem Member

Im going to buy the PC version, it is the only version that I am getting, I didn't want to have to buy the same game twice. I also didn't want to get burned out on the game on the current version. The modding scene for the game and the improved features will be well worth the wait for me.

5. flyyy

flyyy New Member

I'll have to see when it comes out first. I've learned my lesson on preordering games (I'm looking at you BF4). If it turns out to be an abysmal port I'm going to stick with my ps3. BUT, looking at the Max Payne 3 port Rockstar did I'm really hopeful with Rockstar's ability to port their games (unlike GTA 4 ahaha). Hopefully there will be mod support and Rockstar will be there to support the bugs and fixes that will eventually come up. But im going to wait and see. We will see when time comes...

6. mddimehdi

mddimehdi New Member

Since I have my Xbox, I will never think of playing it on Pc. You known, you have to spend lot of money to get a pc with a good configuration, then you won't enjoy the game as much as you do on your console.

7. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I would buy the PC version of this game. I would try to look at the mods for the fifth Grand Theft Auto game.

8. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

I'd probably skip the PC version altogether not until I got myself a new rig for the game. Since I have my Xbox One ready for the battle. But it all depends on how things are going for me.

9. DjoBoy

DjoBoy New Member

I would buy it just for mods because they make the gameplay fun! But unfortunately I need to buy a new graphic card.
    Also in the next-gen versions of Grand Theft Auto 5 they will add more soundtracks, but not for Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.
    That's unfair...