You going to buy the PC version?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by ash2014uk, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ash2014uk

ash2014uk New Member

I was just wondering as many of us have had the game on console and i would like to know if any of you will be buying the GTA PC version

2. mark973

mark973 Member

Ill probably look it over and see if I want to buy it. Since the online carries over from the console I might just buy it for even more fun. I'm really looking forward to see the mods in this game.

3. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I don't think that I will get the game on the PC seeing that I already have it on the Xbox 360 console. I just think it is a waste of money to me because I already have the game on the console. I do think thought that the game would look really great on the PC version of the game.

4. wright420

wright420 New Member

I will gladly be purchasing the PC version when it is released. I'll even pay a full $60. Why? Mod support.

5. slaughterboy

slaughterboy New Member

If the multiplayer is still the same as console i would pass.. at least until someone eventually makes a multiplayer mod like sa-mp.

6. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I'm going to buy GTA 5 when it comes out for the PC. I enjoy playing GTA on the PC more then on a console, so there isn't a question for me, if I will buy the PC version or not. I just hope that someone will make a multiplayer mode like they did before on earlier GTAs.

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

Like others have said, I'll be getting GTA V for the PC to see what mods people are able to come up with. I've created a few GTA mods myself, and it makes the PC versions of these games so much more enjoyable. For those that couldn't wait for the PC version to come out, you should actually consider buying the title a second time. It might seem weird, but mods can make so much of a difference that the game seems like an entirely different one.

8. erik120

erik120 New Member

Of course I'm going to get it, I can't wait for it to come out for PC. The mods should be incredibly sick.
    The mods for IV were so and so but I just didn't like IV as much per total as a game. I mean it was ok and the mods made it even better but still there was something missing.

That legendary atmosphere and settings from Vice City or San Andreas just wasn't there with liberty city in IV.

From what i've seen in V, the whole explosion of colour and sheer spectacle of mechanics if coming back full force, so naturally I am intent on buying it when it comes out and I can't wait.

9. pascual

pascual New Member

I wish I had a PC tough enough to handle GTA V. My girlfriend has a Macbook pro and I don't think running it through bootcamp will work. An integrated graphics card ain't going to cut it I'd assume. My laptop isn't good enough either. One day I plan on going back to gaming on the PC, but will have to wait till I move into a new house as I don't have much space for a desktop at the moment.

Best part about the PC versions are the mods. GTA IV had some crazy mods.

10. sidney

sidney Member

If I have extra money then why not right? I don't have a game console anyway, so I'm really stuck with the pc version.

11. Rob

Rob New Member

I'm playing it on my xbox 360 right now, don't really play that much games on my PC anymore so not too sure about that.

12. mendedTire

mendedTire New Member

Of course I will buy it. PCs are superior gaming platform and can't wait to do some flying around with Franklin over some high-poly terrain they will have to implement for PC version.

And don't let me get started on the multiplayer...

13. troutski

troutski Active Member

You pretty much can't go wrong with a PC version of a GTA or other open world game. There are always tons of mods that come out, the games look better, and they're always pure fun. This is especially true for open world games compared to their console counterparts, I would say.

14. rgrimes

rgrimes Member

Yes, and then I will mod everything in the game, because that's how I roll. I have a pretty good gaming rig so I can run pretty much every game on high settings, so running Gta V would be a walk in the park.

15. secretlytaco

secretlytaco New Member

I might look at the PC version, but to be honest I'm not sure it would be worth it for anyone that's already played the game

16. sheyions

sheyions New Member

Bandonaija is a branded News and Information Portal in Nigeria. Information power can not be overruled especially in Nigeria. http://bandonaija.com We aim to live with you and bring the very latest and past information to your door step.

Our Information Category include News, Education and Academics, Job and Vacancies, Businesses, Politics, Religion, Gossips, Jokes and Comedy, Family tips, Fashion and Entertainment, Music and Movies, Health, Science and Technology, Advertisement, Luxury, Travel and Adventure, Art and Creativity, Sports, Hows its Made and many moreā€¦ See http://bandonaija.com

You can advertise your products, goods and services, events and ceremonies, seminars and conferences, training and programmes, articles, books, brands and many more. We can also help you in social marketing and development. See http://bandonaija.com/advertise/

Bandonaija is a product of Somaware Solutions, An Information and Communication Technology Solution Provider. Somaware Solution holds full right over Bandonaija.com. See our Contact us http://bandonaija.com/contact-us/ page now to advertise with us as we market your products and services. see more on http://bandonaija.com

17. blaze4545

blaze4545 New Member

personally, I will not be buying the PC version simply because I already have the console version. If I was a person that was extremely interested in graphics and enjoying the abstract experience on a higher end console then I may be more inclined to buy the PC version. For now I will just enjoy it on my Xbox 360 as I already have played the story mode and developed my character online. IF the PC version were to get different downloadable contact then I may purchase the version for my Pc.

18. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I have played the PS3 version of GTA V, but I am going to give either the PS4 or PC version a go. I haven't decided yet.

19. TroyMcClure

TroyMcClure New Member

I'm getting the PC version as it will be the most modded game on the planet :D The engine has so much potential, I would love to import my own map into it!

20. radooqu

radooqu New Member

The only reason I will not buy the PC version is because I've already played it on the console. But generally speaking, I enjoy playing video games on PC more than on a console, I know this is weird, but to me playing on PC feels more realistic and even easier, yes, with the mouse and keyboard. But then again, its just me. It's probably cause for the first several years of my gaming "career", I played on PC only. I must have gotten used to it.