Xbox One/360 Free Gold Weekend

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by ThesePretzels, Jun 10, 2016.

1. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

It's a good time to get back into heists or just GTA online on Microsoft consoles with a free gold weekend across Xbox's this weekend (til June 12th), and actually it's the first free gold weekend on Xbox One ever. I have found it's easiest to do heists on free weekends because some of my inactive friends come back online, and matchmaking is crowded in general.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Hah, that was pretty awesome! I hoped on the server for a little bit and there were a lot of people, mainly begginers though. Xbox's free gold is powerful! :D

3. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

Yeah the gold weekend's world has a little more life breathed into it I think, honestly it gives mediocre players like myself a chance to fight back against lower rated newbie assailants and actually get some kills in the open world. I also was getting a lot more heist invites than normal, which is awesome.

4. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, that's wonderful for me and I also agree with the fact that Xbox gold is powerful. Many of my friends and relatives would come back online because of this.

5. justrace

justrace Member

I also think that many of my friends would come back online!

6. Toast

Toast New Member

I haven't even touched my Xbox in ages, and I don't think I ever will again. All my friends are on PS4 now, so if I were to go back to console gaming, it would probably be that one. It sucks my friends won't just upgrade to PCs so we can play games together.