Would you like to see a HD remake of GTA:SA?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by shreklock, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Frennemeister

Frennemeister New Member

It would be nice, but I would rather just play GTA IV or V instead. Some missions in San Andreas is completely useless. I quit playing when I got to a mission where you were going to fly a mini helicopter and shoot some bad guys. The helicopter were literally impossible to control and I failed with the mission so many times I simply quit the game and never played it again.

A HD version of San Andreas would be a waste of time, since the newer games in the series is much better, storywise and in graphics. Just my 2 cents.

2. Blah357

Blah357 New Member

I'd love it if Rockstar made an HD remake of GTA:SA. The gameplay was good, but the graphics weren't. The graphics probably used to be considered good in 2004, but they look hideous compared to 2015 standards. If you're really looking to play GTA:SA in HD, I believe there is a mod for GTA IV that is essentially GTA:SA with GTA IV graphics.

3. FenWoFon

FenWoFon New Member

If you ever wanna make your GTA:SA look like a HQ remake you could just install some mods to it in order to make it look HD, there are several mods such as SRT3, ENB Series, Vegetation packs, streets, HD skins you might wanna use to get that done.

4. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

If they are going to bring it back, I'd rather it be a true remake than it being just a remastered version. I wouldn't care for the exact same game, but better graphics. I would be excited for them to bring those worlds back with expanded an expanded map and new missions.

5. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

Mods are available to give those games a graphics boost. If they bring it back, they need to create a new character and new missions. It would absolutely need to be a remade game.

6. uniqueunicorn9

uniqueunicorn9 New Member

No. All of the gamers want something new from RA!
    Note: i think GTA:SA is the best. I like this game much more than the other versions of GTA.

7. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I don't think that would sell a lot. There's a always a new GTA game getting released from time to time, and I definitely prefer developers focusing on that.

8. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

It would be amazing if they did it, with the same graphics as GTA 5, and even an edited map size with Los Santos as big as in GTA 5's, but also include San Fierro and Las Venturas. That would be an incredible game, as it would be 4 times as large as GTA 5, but I think Rockstar Games would do it if the demand is great enough, as with demand there is money to be made Not saying that the company only cares about that, but money will probably make their decision easier.

9. justrace

justrace Member

Along with the HD graphics, I would also like the game to have many new features. The game should include many new locations and many new cars. These features would make the game more impressive. The game is already amazing but these things will amaze the new gamers.

10. justrace

justrace Member

You are talking about GTA 6, right? I am also eagerly waiting for the game to be release. The developers are surely working on that game. They have not released any official news but I think that they are working on the game. We have not seen any game after GTA 5 for a long time but I am sure they woruld come up with something big like like GTA 6.

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The thread is talking about a HD remake of GTA San Andreas rather than the next instalment of the series.

As far as HD goes, I'd have thought that most new games would be HD compatible and especially a game such as GTA. In the past Rockstar have adopted the newest technology into their games, so I wouldn't have thought that would stop.

12. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

Obivously i would love to play the HD remake of GTA SA. People still love the old version. I am really curious to know that how would be its HD remake. There must be with new features in it.

GTA SA has been the top favorite choice of GTA players. Every one would love to play it with with new added features.

13. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I think everyone that has ever played Grand Theft Auto will want to have a HD remake of GTA San Andreas. It would be great and it would be nice if they did it for an anniversary like the 20th year anniversary of the game or something. Personally though I would prefer a Vice City remake first because that was one of my favourite games from earlier in the series. The city just felt a lot better with the Miami setting. And who didn't love playing as Tommy Vercetti

14. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Oh, yeah... I think a HD remake of GTA: SA would be really awesome! :cool:

Some old games certainly deserved better treatment. However... Unfortunately, this desire will never come true and see the light of day. :(

15. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I am not sure too many people would oppose. Whether or not I would spend money on it is a different story, but I would manage to get a hold of one.

16. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

If it is done write and the story and characters are interesting then yes. I really wouldn't mind a remake at that point.

17. Shine_Spirit

Surely the game would be developed with all possible care, not only being restricted with the concern of graphics... After all, what is the point of having great graphics with a bad story?

18. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I would hope that the all possible care would be the case, but I am just not so sure. Call it my cnical side but something just tells me that they might pump it out for some quick cash.

19. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I have one word to answer that with: money.

20. Shine_Spirit

I know a lot of the interest is directly related to the money companies think of winning, but I still think they wouldn't risk anything with such a bad story.