Would you buy the game on three separate systems?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by troutski, Oct 19, 2014.

1. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I have alway played this game on my PC. Well, I would like to buy the three separate system for this game because I would love to check out the same game on different consoles. I have a PC with very high configuration and that is why I never bothered to buy any console.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

While I think you're right, and some people will want to see what the difference is between the variations, the truth is that there won't be all that much. And certainly not enough to justify spending $180 on.

3. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I probably would depending on the cost of the game and also on the Pc it can have bugs and you need to check which version of the game you have so that it is suited for the Pc or laptop you have and problems don't occur. I reckon for the console the game would be better suited as you can use the controls easier and also enjoy the game as well, and the graphics can be nice and you can do what you want using the controller in the console version easier. It will be nice to use the game on other consoles and also would do this later on and see how the game plays on newer consoles and hope to do that later on or in the next year or two.

4. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

No, that's just a huge waste of money, if you have it for one platform, don't buy it again. The game is the same. But if you have to choose from on, choose the computer, because you'll have a access to a lot of MODS.