Worst racing games?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by FuZyOn, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Susime

Susime Active Member

What type of stuff did you have in it that drew you to it?

I wouldn't say it was strictly a game, but does anyone remember that sort of game where you could mod a car with aesthetics and then you could preview it in a drag race situation or driving along a highway with cops surrounding it? The modification aspect was good but the preview modes were a little but cheesy.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

The timing is still challenging so that drew me in as is probably what draws most people in because I did see a lot of people playing it online when I was trying it out. I think people just appreciate the simplicity.

3. Susime

Susime Active Member

Hmm, kinda reminds me of the drag racing mode in Need For Speed Underground where you had to hit the gear shifts perfectly to give you a better chance of winning. You also had to change lanes now and again to avoid collisions with traffic on the roads.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Changing lanes would actually be a great addition but unfortunately the game is just way too simple and it's why it gets so repetitive so quickly. The worse part is that it takes up a bit of space so it's not practical to keep it around.

5. Susime

Susime Active Member

Aww that kinda sucks.

I'm gonna have to see if I can dig out my old copy of Underground 1 or 2 and play that drag mode again because this talk has got me an appetite for it again!

6. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

Among all of them games that I played, I would not consider anyone 'worst'. Though I dislike many of them, I don't like to give bad reputation to the developers because they always come with something new and interesting than the previous work as they learn from the failures.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm sure this console game is much better at it especially since it's a very good title. Mobile games were just oversimplified and for a video game that's already simple to begin with taking away the ability to shift lanes just made it so boring.

8. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

I really hated Need for speed Undercover. The game play was very choppy, no good animations especially as the cars would turn so flat and with little emotion... One of the worst of all time in my opinion...