Worst Character

Discussion in 'GTA Liberty City Stories' started by dannyboy, Jan 11, 2014.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Which character do you consider to be the worst in this game?

2. LALucien

LALucien New Member

Trevor is my least favourite character. I don't know what it is about him but I just don't like playing as him even though he is probably the most interesting character of the 3 main ones.
    I especially don't like how he just wakes up all over the place every time I switch to him and I have to run for like 5 mins to get to a road! Long!

3. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

It's been awhile since I played this game but I think his name was Miles O'Donovan I didn't care to much for him.

4. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Haha. It's annoying playing with Trevor at times.

5. froggy666

froggy666 Member

I hate and I really mean hate Bruno or whatever he was called in GTA IV. The steroid abusing pill popping mad man. I just really didn't like him. I feel like he did add to the story but it was not all good. He added a tone to the game in which I didn't like. If they maybe toned him down a little bit I feel like it would be so much better. That means RockStar toning things down a bit.

6. Oakster

Oakster Member

In Liberty City Stories?
    I've currently playing through The Lost and Damned and it's by far Billy, he is just so annoying, I can't understand why the rest of the club doesn't just ditch him or beat him up.

7. froggy666

froggy666 Member

I know why they don't kill Billy. He's a leader, and people aren't going to go against him. From what you're lead to believe he was a good leader before he went to jail, a father figure that these guys loved. For him to come out of jail insane meant they didn't know what was going on so chose to love him.

8. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I haven't played Liberty City Stories yet. I think I love all the characters in GTA. Whether they are bitchy or not, doesn't matter :p.

9. Oakster

Oakster Member

It might be explained in some point of the story I haven't yet reached, but so far he has been nothing but a bossy jerk.

10. froggy666

froggy666 Member

Nope, he's always a dick to his crew. Feeling that he needs more power and needs to prove to the world he shouldn't be taken lightly. Like one of the first missions is a biker friend is seeing a girl who's father hates him. He blames the death on the enemy, not the perpetrator.

11. Oakster

Oakster Member

Well in that case, I don't think the kid deserved to get killed just for dating his daughter.
    Parents always hate it when their daughters start dating, imagine if they all killed the boyfriends...

12. froggy666

froggy666 Member

No I mean he was dating some random girl from the small island to the north of the city. The one with the Dealer. It's her father that kills him and Billy blames the Angels or whatever they are called.

13. Oakster

Oakster Member

Ah yes I remember, but didn't Billy say he would attack the Angels to avenge the kid just to trick you into going? And then when you get there, Billy was looking for the huge drug stash?

14. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Mom. She was such a bitch. I mean I am going on an extra limp for you and what do you do for me? Send mafia to kill me?

15. Henry

Henry New Member

I really hated Roman in GTA !V. That guy always seemed to be getting me into trouble. The thing that really ticked me off was that he never even helped when it got down to the shooting.

16. prey

prey New Member

Trevor feels like he wasn't well-thought when he was being made whatsoever.

17. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Toni's mother was horrible, in my opinion. I guess she's meant to be a not likable character in the game, which gives me all the more reason not to like her. What bothers me the most is that at the end, when Toni becomes successful with Salvator, his mother calls and tries to be nice to him, just because he's made a large amount of cash now.

That was probably meant to be, in which cases it was really well executed! But she's the worst!

18. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Wow it's ages since I lastly played this game series, but my least favourite characters were obviously all of the members of Leone crime family.

19. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

Vincenzo In liberty cities as he orders tony around alot, like he the boss. I think he forgot who he was, and made a mistake of pushing tony too far. Vincenzo was angry Tony was getting higher in ranks as Salvatore trusted him and talked about him alot. He should of thought with calm mind and inner thoughts as to doing this would kill him which did.

20. Henry

Henry New Member

I don't know about worst character, but I can talk about the one I like the least - and that would be Billy. Seriously, I just can't wait to blow his head off.