Will this game make you buy a Wii U?

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by jardantuan, Nov 22, 2013.

1. matrixor

matrixor Member

I won't buy a Wii U. Mario Kart 8 will be great. I just can't be bothered to buy it. I like PC better.

2. ErzaShadowalker

ErzaShadowalker New Member

No, Mario Kart is one of Nintendo exclusive (IP). Only to be one on Nintendo systems.

I already have a Wii U. Most of my friends are positive that the're going to get one. The previous Mario Kart games never let anyone down, besides the're so many great games coming out for the Wii U (Super Smash Bros. 4). The tracks in Mario Kart 8 looks excellent, and I love how they kept the hang-glider from Mario Kart 7, and implemented it into this game.

3. wulfman

wulfman Member

i have not heard good things about Wii. it looks more fun then it really is i think. if i got it then it would be for the racing games and tennis . i just think the Wii looses its luster after a few weeks. although the idea should be improved upon by other rivals.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Not really that big of a fan of Mario Kart, so probably not. I am curious enough about Wii-U to get it eventually, though. I'm more looking forward to finding more of its obscure games in the library, to be honest.

5. MightMissChristmas

MightMissChristmas New Member

I'm holding out until there are a bunch of solid titles, like the new Zelda.

6. wulfman

wulfman Member

If I do buy the Wii it will probably be used and online for less than 50 bucks.

7. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Well I think that right now this game is making a lot of people buy the console. I was just reading an article that said that over 2 million copies of the game had been sold and that the sales of the console has increased. So I think that this game has made a lot of people but the console.