Who's a fan of Red Dead Redemption?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by daimashin, Feb 7, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashin New Member

Anyone here a fan of RDR which was made by Rockstar too? RDR to me is the second best open world game I've played other than GTA. I heard that RDR is going to get a sequel which makes me very excited.

1,230 people like this.
  2. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

Yeah RDR is a class game. I just wish Rockstar would release it for PC too but it's been so long now that I don't think they will. A sequel would be really exciting though!

3. Oakster

Oakster Member

I love RDR, I just wish Rockstar would release it for the PC.
    It was great to see a "GTA-type" game in a different setting. What other setting do you think they could do?

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Absolutely love RDR one of my favorite Rockstar games. Probably like it even more than the GTA series.

5. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I thought it was a great game I would love to see a 2nd one made even though it is not my favorite R* game it is still up their with Max Payne and GTA in my opinion.

6. Henry

Henry New Member

I'm a big fan. I just love western games. Gun was one of my favorites. But there's just a few of them. I don't know why the gaming industry don't put out more of them. Maybe it's because everyone is into COD and those type of games and they don't make much profit from them.

7. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

I'm a huge fan of Red Dead Redemption, it's a shame Rockstar hasn't ported it over to the PC, that game would look even more amazing with mods.
    Having a GTA-like game without being in the modern age was very cool.

8. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I played a lot of Red Dead Redemption a while back and I'm a big fan of it. It's one of my favorite games besides GTA series. At first I wasn't really sure if it would be the right kind of game for me and it proved me wrong, now I love Red Dead Redemption. It really deserves a sequel.

9. Askani

Askani Member

I love RDR!! I still play it for a couple of hours everyday. I went through it pretty quickly and beat it, but then went back and played it just for fun. I love how you can just waste a few hours riding around and waiting for random events to pop up or just hunt. I spent four hours one day just hunting bears. My roommates think I am nuts sometimes for just playing it like that, but I love it because it relaxes me. I hope they bring out the sequel soon. I would love to play something new set in that same type of world.

10. Nevi

Nevi New Member

I have played Red Dead Redemption and I think it has a good story line. I think Red Dead Redemption has an amazing graphics on the console even though it has no PC version, It seems to have smoother FPS performance, less pixilated, good lighting system and shadows are clean. I think the graphics look little bit better than GTA V, correct me if I'm wrong on this one. I think the game itself is more satisfying in my opinion than GTA V, base on watching video gameplay of GTA IV on YouTube.

11. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I've never actually played the game before. I've seen it and heard about it, but never actually tried it out myself. Sounds pretty good though from all the reviews that I read about the game!

12. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I played a little bit of it within the past but I never got the chance to really get into it. I still have the game, though.

13. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I have heard about this game and thought of playing it but I never got the chance to play this game due to my hectic schedule. Hopefully, I can be a fan or Red Dead if love playing it.

14. sidney

sidney Member

I haven't played the game yet, but since it was made by Rockstar then I think I will love it.