Who turns off their radio while roaming?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Chingling, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Jafool

Jafool New Member

Maybe I just haven't roamed enough... But I really like the radio music in GTA V. I definitely have heard all the songs many times so I understand where you're coming from but I usually think it's nice listening to something while driving along so I keep it on. :)

2. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I never turned off the radio while driving. I enjoy listening to the radio while wandering in the city. It feels like I am in the car for real. Most of the songs that are played on the radio are my most favorite songs.

3. demitri

demitri Member

I love to play radio while roaming around. I can listen to the most famous and interesting songs while I am driving. I never switched off the radio while playing this game. I am surprised that why people use to turn it off while roaming.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Yes I do, and I do it more and more as I play. I guess that just comes with getting used to everything and needing to inject some kind of personality or newness to the game.

5. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

The one thing that is guaranteed with Grand Theft Auto games is that the radio and soundtrack for the game will always be amazing. I have always loved the music on the radio stations in the game and I have to say Grand Theft Auto V has some of the best radios in the GTA series. I personally like to cruise around with the radio on especially when my favourite songs come up.