Who turns off their radio while roaming?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Chingling, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Chingling

Chingling New Member

Glad to see that a lot of people are like me. A lot of it does have to do with the fact that I just do not enjoy the music as much. Some stations are good, but even those are very repetitive too. Listening to local music is a great idea. I wish there was some way to implement local music into the radio of GTA V, similar to how IV did it.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Nope, that's not me. I love music too much to not have it not on. I always have Radio Mirror Park on in GTA5, and Electro Choc on GTA4. I love EDM especially.

3. AresBlade

AresBlade New Member

It would be a nice feature to be able to play local music on one of the radio stations, but I do like hearing the random news updates and content like that from GTA, so even though the music does repeat itself constantly (just like real radio), I prefer to have it on rather than off.

4. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

It depends on my mood, mostly. I enjoy the music at certain times and don't at others. It's good that they used popular songs this time around rather than the ones they used to use. I agree, though. Sometimes I get sick of the same repeated tracks over and over and just turn it off, but I usually don't really mind.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I prefer cruising around with music, so I agree. Yes, it is like the real radio. It repeats. That doesn't annoy me, though. I just like sound, and I love music, so having some on while driving in GTA is pleasant for me.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Member

When I'm not on mission I like to turn it on the radio. But when I'm on a mission I turn it off because I want to focus of what I'm doing.

7. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I'll turn it off sometimes, but only so I can listen to my own personal music, which is much, much better. But yeah, most of the time I like listening to the silly banter on the talk shows.

8. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Normally I turn off the radio whenever I am cruising through the city and looking for new things to do. The only time I keep on the radio is if when I am cruising and I hear Kendrick Lamar's song playing A.D.H.D when that song comes on it really gives me this cool cruising feeling.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

That's understandable. Still, I'm normally too lazy to switch to my own music, and I don't want to turn the music off, so I leave the radio on. As for the talk show and commercial banter, yes it's funny. I occasionally enjoy it as well.

10. RamZor

RamZor Member

I kinda like the music in GTA 5, so I tend to keep it on. It gets me in the crimey mood.

11. SupperPal

SupperPal New Member

Most of the time I cruise with the radio off. The tunes aren't that appealing to me. I'll still drive with some rock playing in the background though, albeit rarely.

12. Katerofl

Katerofl New Member

I've had all music in game turned off for quite some time now. I tend to listen to my own music, and trying to hear it over Rockstar's glorious song choices isn't too fun. On the bright side, when I do turn the music on, I actually enjoy the music because I don't hear the same song 50 times in one day.

13. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I do! For some reason, I always find the radio to be really annoying. Most of the "tunes" are pretty bad. Once I get in a car, I immediately switch the radio to RADIO OFF. My cars in the garage are always set to radio off, just so I don't have to listen to the funky tunes.

14. Goat of Departure

Goat of Departure New Member

I always turn them on. I like to have some music with me all the time but I do hate that you have to change to a specific radio station every time you get in a new car. It's really annoying to the point that I have to turn it off completely but usually I leave it on just for entertainment.

15. Valentino

Valentino New Member

I guess for me it just depends on the kind of mood I'm in. The last time I played it I found I was turning it off a lot because I had a headache, but when I hear a good song I keep it on!

16. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

Well Radio Mirror Park is amazing! So I always have that on most of the time. But I sometimes turn it off if I'm in a plane or am playing online with friends. I think that most of the radio stations aren't that good too.

17. moaz13

moaz13 Member

I keep it on. Some of the ads are really entertaining to listen to, and it's something to do wile going from mission to mission.

18. bleuuu

bleuuu New Member

I turned the music volume down in the game. I was getting really tired of listening to the songs. Although I don't mind listening to the talk station every so often.

19. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I never do that! I love driving and listening to music in real life so in GTA it's no different, the music is super good so that helps too. haha

20. srofltank

srofltank New Member

Rarely do I turn off the radio, actually. I like to listen to the Rock tracks (Rockstar did an excellent job picking them) while cruising around driving on the highways. A lot of the music are good although I'm not a big fan of some of the radio stations.