Who is your favorite minor character in this game?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by OursIsTheFury, May 8, 2016.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

GTA San Andreas had a multitude of cast members from all 3 cities and the different parts of San Andreas that are a part of this wide map. We have met tons of new and interesting people along the way to CJ's redemption and search for vengeance, so who do you think takes the cake with the best minor character in this game?

My bet is on Wu Zi Mu, as he was definitely a true friend to CJ until the credits rolled. He was the only person in the entire game that I never would have seen doublecrossing me and my mission, and that's why he's great. They help each other and watch their backs, and CJ finally won in the end.

2. Error

Error New Member

I would say Wu Zi Mu is more of a major character than a minor character in San Andreas but he is a good choice none the less. My favourite minor character is Zero who runs the electronics shop Zero RC. I don't know why I like him so much, I guess he sort of reminds me of someone I know IRL and that's why I am so fond of him.

3. sidney

sidney Member

Wow, I haven't really thought of those minor characters in the GTA games, especially in GTA: SA, because I haven't gone that far yet in the game. I will take note of the minor characters as I go further in the game.

4. SS42A

SS42A New Member

My vote goes to Catalina because of her gung-ho attitude towards CJ. Even after you part company with her upon completion of the robbery missions, she will pester you with hilarious phone calls such as having sex with Claude. But the one thing I remember the most is when CJ says "stupid bitch," she will give CJ the knee, saying "Here, cabron. Who's the bitch now, eh?"

Honorable mentions go to Mike Toreno and The Truth. I like Toreno's change of attitude towards Carl from being a mere pawn during the Tierra Robada and Verdant Meadows missions to a buddy in Vertical Bird. Toreno has been keeping a close watch on CJ making significant progress right after liberating Madd Dogg's mansion. The Truth, on the other hand, is fond of conspiracy theories.

5. EleGiggle

EleGiggle New Member

Old Reece is my favourite minor character. His skills as a barber are just phenomenal, as he can make you an afro on the spot and make your hair grow instantly!
    It is also cool that he is a friend of the Johnson family and you meet him the first time in the game near your home, so that adds some more depth to the story.

6. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I love Wu Zi Mu as a best friend of CJ. He is an honest person who never cheats his friends. He is the only person to trust during the whole mission. CJ is really amazing too. How you found the both?

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I would choose Catalina, Wu Zi Mu and Mike Toreno because I think they are the most fun (each one of them in their own way). But overall, I don't usually have any favorite character. :)

8. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I cannot point to anyone in particular, but just in general I love the trashy looking citizens. I am sure there is something subconscious here, which is not good, but oh well.

9. Itsame

Itsame New Member

I think the answer to that question is obvious...

I realy got a kick out of Big Smoke. The way he acts as an urban philosopher, a repository of the Family's mythology is very amusing to me. He's got a character that is at once profound, but also disloyal, which leads to a lot of humorous developments between him and CJ as the story line prgresses. He's got the best comedy moments in the game, too.