Who is most adorable character in GTA?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, Jun 7, 2017.

1. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I need to know your opinion that who is the most adorable person in the GTA. Tell about the character and why you think that he is adorable?

2. demitri

demitri Member

Lacey Jonas is my favorite character in the Grand Theft Auto. She is so adorable and beautiful. She looks so innocent and sexy. I wish i meet such a girl in real life.

3. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I am not really sure that I have used to word adorable to describe anything or anyone in the game, but I guess I can see it. Now I am having trouble thinking of some good ones though.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I don't have any favorite GTA characters. I like to play with as much as possible because each one of them represents something different while I'm playing. It would be a bit unfair to choose just one as my favorite.

5. jahanzeb ali qureshi

I think it is not unfair to play with a single character. I am not asking about the character that you could choose while I am asking about all the characters that you see in GTA.

6. clair02

clair02 New Member

I like all the characters that I see. I don't particularly have one favorite over the others but I can absolutely see why you would like Lacey Jonas, Dimitry!!!

7. jahanzeb ali qureshi

I agree with Demitri as Lacey Jonas is the most beautiful and attractive person in the GTA. She is talented and got a decent personality. It would be great to see the real Lacey Jonas in a person.

8. Juju

Juju New Member

I guess if I had to choose just one it would also be Lacey Jonas. That is one heck of an attractive babe. I wish they made them like that in real life... LOL

9. sidney

sidney Member

I also don't think that "adorable" can be used to describe the characters in such a violent game like GTA. My fave character overall in GTA is Tommy Vercetti though, but he isn't adorable by any means. Bad ass is more like it.

10. Rexy

Rexy New Member

I LOVE Fraklin. His accent is just the best and his lines are amazing. Micheal is awesome as well, Trevor is just scary though, I don't like him at all, haha!