Who are your most hated characters in SA

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by ENO1986, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I think Ryder and Eddie will have a strong presence on the list of anyone that already played SA. :rolleyes:

They are extremely boring characters... Honestly, I can't stand with them. o_O They are the type of character that doesn't add anything good to the game.

2. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Oh Ryder. I am trying to remember if this is the one that I kept just wanting to kill right in the middle of everything, but now that I think about it that was a lot of different people I guess.

3. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

Zero.
    I mean he isn't so bad, but what I hate about him is his missions. I swear to God those missions were made by Satan himself and I've never played a harder mission in any GTA game. Especially the mission before his last one, that was a huge pain in the neck and I'm just glad I'm done with it.

4. Itsame

Itsame New Member

What did I ever do to you, CJ? I even ordered you a large number nine with extra dip! We used to ride around and I'd lay some hood wisdom on you, but you just had to be a buster. Straight buster.

Times are changing, CJ. We have to keep up with the game if we're going to survive. Grove Street Families for life, for sure. But the game moves on without the player, you know?

5. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Looks like someone poked Big Smoke, which is never a good idea in my experience, although it can lead to funny consequences.

6. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

Ten penny, Pulaski and Torino were all pricks - but they were good pricks, they all made me laugh a lot, and all had excellent voice actors. Sure they all in some way wanted to use or screw you, but their humor made me like them and not want to kill them. Ryder didn't even make me laugh.

7. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

We always have that one character that we hate in a game. In this game, that one character that I hate is Eddie Pulaski. He’s mean, rude, and pure evil, but what irks me the most is that he just serves as Tenpenny’s henchman.
    Even his final words are annoying, right before CJ kills him, staring his doom in his face he asks if he can have sex with CJ’s sister.

8. razer

razer Member

I hated Catalina. So damn annoying. Doesn't help that I also hate the countryside in the game.

9. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Now that I think about it it would be harder to find the characters that I actually like, but that is kind of the point I think. Maybe the like here means something different than a real world like.

10. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

It's been a while since I first played the game and I didn't get too far into it to get to attached or annoyed with the characters, but I really didn't care for the two cops when they confronted CJ.

11. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

Tenpenny for sure!! I simply hated him so much. Polaski was at least funny!