Who are your most hated characters in SA

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by ENO1986, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead New Member

God, I hate Pulaski. Such a cocky bastard, I had GREAT fun chasing and killing him, one of my top10 moments in the game.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Because some of them are villains ,liars and traitors. Why would you say that all of them are your favorites? So in your eyes, the main character of the game is equal to the corrupt cops?

3. rightct

rightct New Member

BigSmoke, definitely. Since the beginning I thought it was something fishy about the guy, and when the time came, I had a spontaneous reaction, like: OH, MY GOD! I KNEW IT!!!
    You could see it on his face, haha. The guy wasn't trustworthy.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Big Smoke and Pulaski for me. I am glad I got to kill Pulaski, I was getting sick of him.

5. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

Ryder was annoying as crap. I pegged him as a snitch from the start.

6. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think Zero was the worst. Those mini games were such a big waste of time. So tedious to play too.

7. fatguy39

fatguy39 New Member

Personally, I just don't like Tenpenny, so for me, they managed to do a good job of making me hate the one that's meant to be hated. I feel bad for CJ a lot of times, and I freaking just wanna shoot Tenpenny's head a lot of times. It really did give me a fine feeling when the game was finally finished; "see you around", hehehe.

Pulaski's one heck of a character as well. I'm glad you're given a mission to get rid of him as well.

8. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

Mine is Eddie and Tenpenny(I hate them both so much) and also Big Smoke cause he betrays you.

9. arghyadeep

arghyadeep New Member

I hate Big Smoke the most in the game GTA San Andreas. Carl Johnson(CJ) always has to drop him back to his home away from CJ's home.

Big Smoke joins Balla gang and becomes CJ's worst enemy. He is the biggest traitor in the complete game.

10. HornedDemoN

HornedDemoN New Member

Officer Tenpenny and Ryder were the worst, undoubtedly. No redeeming qualities, just a test of endurance to handle their being on the screen. And also Tenpenny's little dog, Eddie Pulaski. Killing him at the end of that mission was by far one of the best parts of the game for me (I mean, what scum, talking those things about CJ's sister!).

11. guruproto

guruproto New Member

Ryder and OG Loc were my most hated characters. I hated Ryder from the beginning. I didn't like his missions and the way he ragged on you the whole game just made things worse. When I finally got the chance to kill him, I felt such a sense of satisfaction.

Jeffery was no better. From the moment he opened his mouth, I knew that I could never like him. Calling himself "OG Loc" and spitting out the worse rhymes I've ever heard just made my hate for him grow. I believe the game developers intentionally made his character irritating, but he was still a pain to be around.

12. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

None, they all kinda grows on you after a while of playing. You hate the villains, which is what they're meant to do to the audience, you love the supporting characters, and even Mike Toreno, who is basically a pain in his missions, is lovable after a few doses of his insanity and nagging. That's the fun part of GTA San Andreas, even the villains are likeable to a point, and the good guys were really almost family to CJ by the end of the game.

13. raceman998

raceman998 Member

She is my favourite character. She is one of the best characters made by the Rockstar team. :D

14. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

Ryder and Sweet pretty much take the cake. They betray their friends and still lose out. It doesn't get much worse than that.

15. EleGiggle

EleGiggle New Member

I definitely I agree with that one.
    Who are worse for me though are the 2 supporters of Tenpenny, Pulaski and Hernenadez. They just appear to me like some stupid idiots, to be honest. They don't even try to hide anything in their doings, because they know that they would get away with it. Tenpenny on the other hand made it at least seem A LITTLE BIT as though he is capable in his doings.

16. AxelR

AxelR New Member

There are a lot of characters to hate, that's how Rockstar planned them, so it's really hard to choose most hated. I'd rather pick few of them: Ryder - I hated everything about him. The way he looked, the way he talked. Next one is Catalina. She was so annoying while doing the missions and even more later through the phone calls... And the last but not least: Sweet - after going out of prison. It was like "Bro, we all have a lot of money, we can give you a job, you don't have to risk your life!", but no, he HAD to go back to the square, so stubborn and stupid!

17. justrace

justrace Member

I never disliked any character in the game. I like almost every character of the game. The characters like Big Smoke and OG loc are really awesome. I love the attitude and style of these characters. The amazing characters are the uniqueness of the game.

18. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I hate the character that make me bore. If you talk about a radio station host then he is Maurice. While Catalina, Ryder and policeman are the character that is hate most during playing this game. I hate the policemen as they shoot for no reason.

19. contracterboss

contracterboss New Member

My most hated character in GTA Sanandries was Ryder.

Number 1 reason why i hate him is he betrayed us. He is one of 3 characters of GTA Sanandries who betrayed us. Number 2 all of his missions are extremely annoying. His behavior is also very rude. And also he has never helped in any mission, he just gets in car and makes you drive to your mission and in last makes you drive back to his home.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  20. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I am trying to remember some specific ones but nothing really is coming to me or sticking out, which means that there may not be anyone outlandish, which is good. Might need to put the game in for a bit.