Who are your most hated characters in SA

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by ENO1986, Oct 8, 2013.

1. erik120

erik120 New Member

I would say the most hated characters in SA are definitely Ryder and Sweet, bitch ass snitches siding with the cops, betraying their brothers who they grew up with all for delusions of fame and fortune. At the end CJ has more fame and fortune than they ever did without betraying his true bros and the people who helped him along the way.

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

OG Loc to me was like a poser. The only thing truthful was that he worked at a burger joint and wanted to be in the Hip Hop business. OG Loc made CJ break into Maddog's house to steal his rhyme book.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I don't know. I found him amusing, and I somehow liked the mission where you had to sneak into Mad Dog's mansion. It gave me a chance to practice my stealth and my knifing. I got to slit the throats of a few guards.

4. DjoBoy

DjoBoy New Member

I hate Big Smoke and Ryder because they betrayed. I once liked Big Smoke, but when he betrayed, I got unhappy. Also, I hated Ryder always because I didn't like his personality.

5. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Ryder was a douche, I couldn't stand him.

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I liked that mission too so I would often work on my ability to not get caught by the sentries as well. It was not hard but it was good practice for later missions that require a more stealthy approach. It was just fun slitting those throats.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Yeah, although, there were sometimes where I messed up and got spotted. Didn't take long for me to die after that... Stealth is essential until you get the lyrics. Then you can just make a run for it, guns blazing. In some ways, that's the hardest part.

8. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I hated the Ryder character and also Big smoke. They were two traitors who pretended to be on the side of CJ and Groove Street but where secretly plotting against him with the Ballaz. The dirty cops may be hated by many but I think they fit in well with the story.

9. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

The guns blazing was a bit tricky in some parts of the Mansion. I was able to get through the mission within one try surprisingly. It was just a fun mission which you have to go back to the Mansion later on with Woozie and his crew.

10. erik120

erik120 New Member

That was also one of my favorite missions, it introduced that stealth mechanic and its sad that you don't get to use that freely in the game and only in specific missions, also what I disliked about it though was the fact that after that mission if I'm not mistaken you lose all your previous weapons and end up with only a silenced pistol.

11. Servace

Servace New Member

I hated Ryder. Ryder had to be such a traitor. I felt like breaking my disk when that happened.

12. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

I don't think you can "hate" a game character, lol. And even if you do, it means the developers did their job right, as those characters were meant to be disliked. But I don't see the point on wasting hate and energy on a game character.

13. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

That is what I noticed too there was not enough stealth missions in San Andreas to have fun with. There was another mission I think it was a side mission where you had to sneak into some sort of factory which you can also go guns blazing if you had wanted. It was in Las Venturas so it was that later part of the game.

14. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

Big smoke seemed to be a caring guy, until the betrayal for money, power and respect. I thought it was weird he moved to ballas, and tried to convince sweet and cj to move. He dealt with drugs, and got rich quick. His missions were hard sometimes, in the train one he has a bad shot yet goes if you only you followed the train to cj. I was shocked he would betray the grove st gang for the enemy to get power.

15. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I could not really trust Big Smoke from the beginning he just seemed like he was in it for himself. I would steer clear from him if I were with someone like that.

16. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

Ryder. I hate that assh*le. He's always an assh*le and I hate it when I do missions with him. I always wanted to kill him and when I realized that he's got something dirty under his sleeve I just lost my mind and I wanted to really kill him.

17. Goat of Departure

Goat of Departure New Member

Ryder is probably the most annoying GTA character in the history of GTA. He's a complete jerk and for the most part he does nothing to help you out and he always has that annoying voice when he's calling out CJ.

Also Eddie was a lousy son of a b*tch and I hated that jerk also. But not as much as I hated Ryder, that guy takes the cake for me. A cake that I wanted to slap on that jerks face.

18. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Ryder. I hate him to the core because of his looks, voice and he backstabbed CJ.

19. skullalif

skullalif New Member

I never hated anyone, but Big Smoke broke my heart big time man, i thought he was the dudest dude of all the dudes in GTA SA, so when he turned CJ down, i was like "whaaaa..? why should it be you man, of all people!"

20. herrkaze

herrkaze New Member

SA really had a sort of gravity in terms of characters. Everybody was interesting, and nobody was full on good or bad; except for Tenpenny and Pulaski. Can't say I hated Big Smoke, the guy had his reasons and in the end, he knew he was a crook. If I had to choose, I'd definitely go with Tenpenny.