Who are your most hated characters in SA

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by ENO1986, Oct 8, 2013.

1. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Mine would be Ryder and Eddie Pulaski the reason why I don't really care for these characters to much is Ryder is straight up annoying and Eddie I can't stand nearly as much just because he sucks up to Tenpenny so much it gets boring fast.

2. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

Yeah Ryder and Eddie. Ryder just smokes and is plain annoying, and Eddie EXACTLY sucks up to TenPenny. It's like they're dating they agree on so much things.

3. davidexct

davidexct Member

For me, the answer to this question is Ryder, TenPenny and BigSmoke. All three of them cheated us in diffferent ways and always tried to disturb us in anyway possible and never wanted our good.

4. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I din't hate any characters at all. All the characters were my favorite. Why would you hate someone from game anyway?

5. jcairns82

jcairns82 Member

Is it possible to not hate Catalina - simply the worst. Too much chatter for my liking. I think that Rockstar truly missed the mark with the creation of her character.

6. Racer X

Racer X Member

You're supposed to dislike the bad guys, that's the writer's job when he's constructing the characters. And I did dislike Tenpenny.. marginally disliked Big Smoke. Though they(Rockstar) probably didn't intend for this, I hated Zero for making me play those stupid mini plane missions, especially supply lines.

7. jbepp

jbepp Member

I dislike Catalina.
    My god she was annoying and her missions weren't even that good. She wasn't funny either so I have no idea what was Rockstar thinking when they made her.

8. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I always hated Big Smoke, as if I always knew he was a traitor. Although he had a cool name I always hated him lol.

9. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Eddie was a piece of shit of highest degree. I hated that motherfucker more then Tenpenny. He just said everything with this malice that made you hate him more and more. When I got to kill him that was pretty awesome.

10. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Well, you were supposed to hate her. I mean she betrayed you (the player) in GTAIII and whatnot so it's not like there was any way to make her likable but in SA she was considerably crazier then she was in the early 2000's during GTAIII.

11. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Ryder. Mostly because of his smug looks, even after he backstabs you.

12. sos

sos New Member

For me it had to be T-bone Mendez and the pimp,I hate drugs and anything that is affiliated with drugs

13. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

Sweet. Yeah, he's CJ's brother and he's meant to be one of the good guys but the hoops he has CJ jump through just for an inch of respect is annoying. He's the reason why CJ gets into so much trouble and then he gives him nothing but grief when he saves his ass time after time.

1,230 people like this.
  14. daimashin

daimashin New Member

Annoying characters, I have a few that I remember like Ryder and his friend but none to a point that I hate. I rarely hate on game characters even though they are seriously annoying unless that character gets in my way all the time when I'm playing.

15. Jesuitical

Jesuitical New Member

I hated Zero. He had the absolute worse missions in the game, I think. I remember the mission where you had to defend the satellites from the rival's RC planes. It was impossible for me.

16. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

The character I hate most in GTA San Andreas is definitely OG loc. He was a buster from the get go lol. He sucked at rapping too. I hated his annoying voice so much I would mute the TV every time he would speak.

17. sidney

sidney Member

I vaguely remember her. I never knew that she was also in GTA 3? I was able to complete the game, but that was way back in 2007, so I already forgot about it. She didn't strike me as chatty though when I was playing GTA 3.

Anyway, I haven't gone that far in GTA: SA, so I can't name a character that at least annoys me.

18. Esperahol

Esperahol Member

And that means she mellows out - SA is early ninties so she had about a decade to get her junk together mentally.

Back on topic I guess I got to say I ain't feeling Ryder or BigSmoke or Eddy. I don't like the first two because I don't like traitors, and then Eddy is just so far up Ten's behind... Like dang. So getting to kill them all at one time or another was great.

19. matrixor

matrixor Member

Big smoke is my most hated character in GTA San Andreas. I just don't like him. His characteristics are very bad.

20. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I hated Big Smoke. I hated seeing the little "BS" on the map and tried to avoid doing those missions. I just didn't really like his voice. It sounded so annoying to me. Maybe because it reminded me of some thug guys in my neighborhood. I am from LA so it hit too close to home.