Whitе linеs / fliсkеring in trасk.

Discussion in 'MXGP' started by Robcat, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Robcat

Robcat Member

Whitе linеs / fliсkеring in trасk.
    Dоеs аnyоnе еlsе hаvе this grаphiсаl issuе?
    I sоmеtimе sее rаndоm whitе linе within thе trасk. Nоt surе hоw еlsе tо еxplаin it.
    I'm оn а 780 Sс @ 1440p mаxеd оut nо аа.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I'm on GTX 960 at 1080p 60fps and I haven't had any white lines or flickering, but I did have graphical issues with other games in the past. Are you currently overclocking your GPU or CPU? That can be the issue.

3. justrace

justrace Member

Yeah, I think that you need to overclock your CPU to the highest Ghz possible. You can also upgrade your CPU if you want. I would recommend you to increase the size of your graphics card. This problem will be solved and all the graphics issues that you are facing will be solved if you do this.

4. Sosi

Sosi Member

have the same problem bro

5. krnd

krnd Member

I had it but checking for new drivers I found out I had to simply update to the latest ones and solve this issue.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I was also going to say that about updating the drivers and maybe that's the only thing that needs to be done. The flickering is obviously a hardware issue and nothing wrong with the actual game data itself, and if your system is relatively new then it should be able to cope with this game.

If it is struggling then see if you can update the drivers, and if not, you might be better off looking at upgrading your system altogether, because as I said, the requirements needed for this game aren't all that and if your system can't cope with what this game needs, you are only going to experience that more and more with newer games that come out in the future.

7. likeandba

likeandba Member

Yes, that is the only thing that actually works. I would also recommend you to update the graphics card and the drivers. Check this trick out and tell me if it works!

8. likeandba

likeandba Member

You can also try reducing the resolution. I think that would work for the computers with low-end processors. So, try reducing the resolution.

9. AntonioCalcano

AntonioCalcano New Member

I had that issue once and found out it was because of my graphics driver, but the weird thing was that after I updated it got even worse at the current resolution that I had set. But when I lowered it a bit then the problem would be reduced, the flickering was less noticeable but was still there. What I did in that time was get one of the beta drivers and that's what solved my issue. Later I installed the next official patch and that's what finally got rid of the flickering.

10. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I had this problem and it stopped when I updated my driver. However I did find a few comments online that said it didn't work for them when I was looking for a solution to my problem. I was lucky it worked for me.

11. Sosi

Sosi Member

My brother have GTX 960 and have the same problem

12. sidney

sidney Member

Never experienced that kind of problem though. I'll keep this thread in mind when I do.