Which Version Of Angry Birds Is Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Wubwub, Oct 15, 2013.

1. ray king

ray king Member

Angry Birds hasn't been my most favorite game, and I always wondered what my friends found amazing in it. But I always did download every iteration of the game including Rio and Space. I think the best I liked was the Star Wars version, which got me to play the game a little more, obviously because of the movie influence.

2. KKrage

KKrage Member

They all are pretty similar, but probably the space one, I love how it circles and orbits and stuff. It's more trickier but more fun. I like all the Angry Bird games, but I preferably like this one the best.

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

It's definitely Angry Birds: Star Wars. There is nothing special about that, but perhaps my penchant for Star Wars is the reason why I ate it do high.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I like this one the best too second to the original. I've gotten to try some of the others and I did really like the circular movements as added challenges. The other ones seems to only add on the the themes instead of mechanics, but admittedly I only played the earlier levels so I might just have missed the innovations.