Which Version Of Angry Birds Is Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Wubwub, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I do realize that not all people like Angry Birds, but for those who do like it, which version is your favorite? I've only ever gotten to play the original and the space version, but I'd say I still prefer the original version the most as it's the most basic and has the least gimmicks. Which version of Angry Birds is your favorite?

2. WiccanWitch

WiccanWitch New Member

Hmm, that's a tough one! I don't really care for the space one, maybe because I'm just not good at it. At all. lol I think my favorite is Angry Birds Seasons. It's free if you have an Android. Also really like the Angry Birds Friends. It connects with people from facebook and there's weekly competitions. Never the same level and you can do it from your phone or tablet. I really like that one.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've never heard of this, but it sounds pretty neat! I'll have to look into this further, playing Angry Birds alone is fun, but I suspect having other people to play with or against would be much more fun.

4. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Is this the game where they use a bird slingshot to kill some pigs? How brutal of you to like this kind of game? :D

Well, anyway, I don't have a favorite version of Angry Birds because I don't like the game. I don't know what others see in it but I just get bored when I play it. My niece loves Angry Birds Space though.

5. mevsthor

mevsthor New Member

My favorite version of Angry birds is Angry Birds Rio. I enjoy it because it was the first one that I ever played and to me just seems like the most fun. I've played practically every Angry Birds that is currently out but none of them are on par with Rio. A lot of my friends don't like Angry Birds at all, which is fine, but I actually really like it. A lot of older people that I've talked to don't like the game but a lot of younger ones absolutely love it.

6. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

The classic one. Never liked all the tinkering they were doing with the original and that one is the only one I play.

7. justusforus

justusforus Member

I never played it after hearing the premise when it first came out. Guess from the responses here it went through some permutations. Just didn't sound like my cup of tea.

8. xdratx1

xdratx1 New Member

The Star wars version was pretty fun and unique. It enables you to play from the pig's side unlike the previous versions.

9. randee555

randee555 Member

I actually liked Angry Birds Rio. It was pretty neat at that time but we all know the hype has died down now. I didn't really like the Star Wars one or Space, I guess it just seemed like they started to do too much at one time.

10. sidd230

sidd230 Member

I really liked the Space one as it added a new gravity element to the game play. It also more challenging than the previous iterations.

11. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

I think I liked Seasons the Best. It seemed to have the most variety in backdrops and it was the only one where I actually waited to see what they would do next. Other than that, probably Star Wars. Because Star Wars

12. Wick99

Wick99 Member

The original is really fun but Angry Birds Star Wars is pretty awesome too. The levels are challenging but not so challenging you can't beat it.

13. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I liked the original Angry Birds the most. I think they messed up making all the extras. I also liked the holiday edition as well.

14. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here. I really appreciate the simplicity of the original as the new ones have a lot more tweaks to them, which is understandable, of course, but I just prefer the simplest one.

I totally forgot that this exists! I'll be checking this out soon, thanks!

15. Dez97

Dez97 Member

Personally I don't play the game and never did, I had it downloaded on my phone for my little brother however but I never actually played the game, I didn't get much excitement from it at all.

16. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I think that I played all the Angry birds releases until Angry Birds Star Wars. I liked the original Angry Birds a lot, because I played them a lot and were the first of the releases that came out after it. I really enjoy playing this game, because I think it is a challenge. My favorite release was probably Angry Birds Space, because they released a new concept of the game, that is gravity, that made the game more challenging.

17. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I liked the Star Wars version of the Angry Birds. I feel that all of them feel the same, but the Star Wars one actually feels different. The color looks different, which adds to the variety of the version.

18. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I love Angry Birds! My favourite version was Star Wars II, but I have all all the previous versions installed on my smartphone too. ;)

19. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I've never been a big fan of Angry Birds, I just don't find the game very appealing in general.

20. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I played this version just recently and I didn't like it that much, but maybe that's because I'm not a Star Wars fan. It did bring some new features though and I appreciate that.