Which Is Your Favorite Track?

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by teabwoi, Dec 15, 2014.

1. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I am really loving this game. I really like the tracks that are in the mushroom cup especially the Mario Kart stadium and the water park.

Which tracks in the game are the tracks that you really love the most?

This game is really fun to play.

2. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Rainbow road, it's a real classic with some really tricky turns. The psychedelic colors just scream "Mario Kart" to me.

3. jcc

jcc New Member

I have to agree. Falling off is so fun, and it really brings the family together when you shoot a carefully crafted shell at the right time to "push" someone off. Such fun!

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

I haven't fallen off of Rainbow Road within my last 100 races on that map. I've played it that many times.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Rainbow Road is my favorite too. It's very fun and challenging in a way that's not too frustrating, which I think is very difficult to achieve in games. I also love the colors of it as well as the mechanics.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Rainbow Road. My favorite track off all time on Mario Kart. I love how it changed and I like the Falling-off the track is funny also.

7. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Sweet Sweet Canyon. I love it for the fun times I have had along with my friends on that map, but also for the fantastic setting and colorful graphics. Not to mention that the idea behind the track is simply...delicious!

8. troutski

troutski Active Member

Rainbow Road is the only correct answer. It's the iconic Mario Kart track that everyone either loves or hates.

9. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I really like playing on Shy Guy Falls. I just really like to see the water flowing around the map. It makes it look a lot more detailed and appealing.

10. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Hyrule circuit from the DLC pack, man, that's an awesome track! It's nice to see another franchise in the game, a few tracks in the game are less focused on the mario franchise, but this one is completely focused on Zelda. I love how they also changed the coins, and the sword which comes out and adds another trick, that's a really cool idea.

11. spectre456

spectre456 Member

My favorite track is a toss up between Big Blue and Baby Park now that the dlc is out. Big Blue takes me back to my F-Zero days, and I love it because of that. Baby Park is just plain fun and chaos depeding on the settings you use to race.

12. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I like rainbow road and how it really grinds my gears when I fall off. I hate it when my sister bumps be off of the road and then I lose it. The colors hurt my eyes too.

13. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I believe the psychedelic colors are what make the track so unique and annoyingly fun to play.

14. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

Rainbow Road of course! It's a mix of impossible to see tracks, challenging races, and when playing with your friends, a true friendship tester. There are shortcuts that you can utilize to get ahead, and there are so many chances of you falling out of the map that it gets insanely frustrating after a while. But it will all be worth it though, when you reach the finish line first and you go do your lap of victory while your opponents still try and finish the course.