Which GTA could you live without?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by JoanMcWench, Jun 3, 2015.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWench New Member

Personally, I'm going to go with the GTA for GBA. Just...no. Just no. I'm not even going to have to make the argument for this game winning least wanted because if you played it you know.

My more controversial choice: GTA IV. I didn't want to choose another handheld version because that would be too easy so I went with GTA IV. I missed the action. It really affected my enjoyment of the game. I get the counter points on this one. It's a massive & rich world with levels of realism & yada yada but I like the chaos.

What's your choice?

2. AmeJouten

AmeJouten New Member

GTA 4. That's the one with the ukranian guy and his cousin right? F that game. I hated everything about it. There was just nothing in that game I could come to like and I never finished, regret buying it.

3. iK1NG

iK1NG New Member

Going to have to go with GTA 4 as well, wasn't particularly memorable and the mechanics still felt like the old GTAs (which were great at the time, but I expected more from "the future").

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

GTA IV is considered by many to be one of the greatest video games of all time, and it's not hard to see why. Most of what you see in GTA V comes from what they started in its predecessor. I'd keep GTA San Andreas, IV, and V. I could do without GTA Vice City.

5. ridwan sameer

ridwan sameer New Member

Probably Vice City for the PSP. I actually loved the game, but if I had to get rid of one game, I guess I would go with that. The others either have too much historical importance to me, or were building blocks for the next games.

6. Stoyanow

Stoyanow New Member

Honestly, GTA 3. The game is basically GTA: Vice City, but with an extremely lacking storyline. I've always considered it the weakest of the series.

7. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 New Member

IV. IV was bad, I call it TAXI IV for the amount of needing to carry people around, especially your friends and Roman. 90% of the game was driving around in a bland and boring city.

8. biggabeard

biggabeard New Member

I'd definitely go with VI. Although the game was fun it didn't add enough after its predecessors. It was definitely a throw away to the point I forgot it even existed at first.

9. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I could live without GTA IV. That game was pain to play on PC. It's one of the most unoptimized games i have ever played on PC.

10. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I felt like GTA IV was pretty bad. A lot of people seem to agree with that too. I didn't really like the gameplay overall.

11. nytegeek

nytegeek New Member

GTA for Gameboy Advance. GTA just doesn't play well as a handheld game. It's ridiculous.

12. Susime

Susime Active Member

Probably GTA 2. Out of all the GTA's I've played, GTA 2 just didn't feel right.

It was ok in gameplay and missions and stuff, but I just did not like it and I think it's probably due to it being set a little in the future.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

GTA III or IV, I don't really know. I wasn't appealed by IV as much as the other versions but I enjoyed it nevertheless.
    It's a hard decision.

14. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I pick GTA IV too. The story is not really good but the ending was interesting. There are many things you that you can't do unlike San Andreas.

15. kylerlittle

kylerlittle New Member

I'm not dependant on any, but I will say, GTA 4 was quite bad, lol.

16. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

As other have already said, I also have to agree with GTA IV also. While it wasn't a bad game in its own right, it was a disappointment when you compared it to the others in my opinion.

The characters are very hard to actually like in the game aswell, and I think that's what usually makes a game special, you can relate to the character your playing but in that one there was nothing really to like about Nico.

17. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

All of the GTA titles released for portable devices (GTA Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories, Advanced, Chinatown Wars). They're all pretty mediocre in terms of content and story, but if I had to choose a favorite it would have to be Chinatown Wars, because it just felt... right. I'd still give it up for a full-fledged GTA game, though.

18. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

GTA 4 for sure! I really didn't like that game and really wasn't impressed! It was the only GTA that I didn't get on release and waited until the price went down A LOT! It just seemed slow and boring and I didn't like the characters nor story.

19. canineartist

canineartist New Member

Eh, GTA3 I guess. I hated that your cars explode to easily. Also Liberty City Stories. I don't have a PSP so I can do without it.

20. AmeJouten

AmeJouten New Member

I like the hate for GTA IV, it feels me with happiness. I have gotten into quite a few arguments with people abotu that GTA so its nice to see people that are agree about it.

1 person likes this.