Which gang did you like in Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by MisterRay97, Oct 3, 2014.

1. sidney

sidney Member

I think it's because in the beginning you didn't harm them yet, but when you get to the missions that you are supposed to kill them, then I think that is the start when they will be hostile towards you.

2. Luckeylad

Luckeylad New Member

I hated all the gangs in Vice City. I disliked Cubans little less than the other gangs. Their cars and the way they talk was kinda cool.

3. Damien Lee

Damien Lee New Member

All the gangs were quite memorable, and surprisingly diverse. My personal favorite gang were the Haitians even though they were difficult to deal with on some missions. I remember there was an area where it would glitch, a Haitian member would run into a wall and get stuck there, that was funny. The Cubans were definitely the smoothest cats in Vice City.

4. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 New Member

My favorites were the Haitians, I called them the RELAX gang, because most of them had shirts with RELAX written on them.

5. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I like the biker gangs the most. The missions with the biker gangs were more fun that the other gang missions. The Haitians were too hostile. Just going into the neighborhood would get you into trouble.

6. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

I think it was the haiti gangs cause they used to try to attack me when I was selling drugs in the ice cream truck, that was pretty fun.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I liked the Vercetti Gang in Vice City, they are a very powerful crime family around Vice City. They are controled by Tommy Vercetti who has taken over many businesses and property ventures around Vice City, although i'm not sure if the they are a mafia family or not, or just a gang.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

The amount of gans in Vice City varies greatly, so if I say that I have only one favorite I would be lying at the same time that I would be being unfair to the other options.

I think all of them are very interesting (and some of them, kinda fun).

9. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I would say the Varcetti too but that might just be me being part Italian. My answer might be different if not for that.

10. Kevin Johns

Kevin Johns New Member

Vercetti gang

11. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

Interesting.

12. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

I see.