When you played GTA Vice City for the first tie in your life?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by demitri, Jun 30, 2017.

1. demitri

demitri Member

I played GTA Vice City almost five reays ago and it was really a big source of fun that time. When you played it for the first time and how was your experience. Tell me about the most interesting thing that you found at that time?

2. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I played this game within the first week of its launch. I loved its grpahics and the sound effects. I was crazy to listen the radio stations and driving the fasr car. It was a great fun and i still love to play this game.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

The first time I played Vice City was at my cousins place when I was around 5 or 6 I think. Back then I was addicted to this game but I never had a PS2 so I would look forward to going to my cousins place to get a chance at playing this game. It was totally different to the other games I had played before. Back then I didn't really care about the shooting or the missions, I just drove around the map and got into the different cars to try them. I loved the 3D graphics and the ability to just do whatever you wanted, drive where you wanted.

4. clair02

clair02 New Member

I would love to say that for me it was love at first sight with this game, but the truth is that when I first played GTA it wasn't really that interesting for me. It took some time for me to really start to appreciate just how great the game is and now I'm glad that I stuck with it.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I remember playing it around 2003-2004, it was the first GTA game I ever played and definitely the one I have the fondest memories of. I loved the story and characters (Tommy was a badass).

6. sidney

sidney Member

GTA Vice City was my first GTA game ever, and I really got addicted to it, it's the only thing I looked forward to playing upon turning on the PC. I was only 20 yrs. old when I first played it, it was way back 2005.

7. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I am not really sure exactly when it was but I know that Iw as certainly excited. It was pretty new back then and even now I play it from time to time.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I can't remember the specific date, but it was sometime during college and I remember it was extremely fun. :D

9. overcast

overcast Member

I think played it after watching someone play it on youtube. I think I watched around 1 hour worth of gameplay. And then decided that it's meant to be played. I asked one of my friend if he has the game. And we managed to get the game. I played for hours after that.

10. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I also played this game in the day it came out, like I'm sure a lot of people did. I was always a fan of the GTA games, and this one was highly anticipated before it's release and as we can see from the sales figures, it didn't disappoint.

11. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I always kind of wandered why some people would wait out for the day that they came out, but I think this was the one where I started to get it. I did not do it, but I understood a little more.

12. Itsame

Itsame New Member

My first experience with Vice City was when it was new on Playstation 2. A friend of mine had the system and invited me over to play. I had too many bills at the time so I couldn't afford much in the way of luxury items, and I was just blown away by how much more advanced this game was than anything I'd played before. I was hooked by its core mechanics, and charmed by the 80's aesthetic VIce CIty puts forth. We spent a lot of that session at a ramp which let us jump vehicles over the river. While that sort of freeform meta-gaming is commonplace now, it was a special title that allowed for it back then.

13. Haroon

Haroon New Member

I played first ever GTA about 7 years ago when I was in my cousin's home.He was playing and enjoying game much.He asked me to play a game.It was the first time when I played that with a different zeal and zest.I was much impressed by the quality graphics and radio in it.It was a different experience for me to play such kind of game.After that day, I play it as it is my hobby!.

14. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The GTA series did bring something entirely different to the gaming world, and I think that's why even now, so many years later, people still continue to play and buy them.

There aren't many games that can say that the early releases are still generating money like the early GTA games still are for Rockstar.