When the next DLC comes out, do you think the new items will be good

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by sellandsold, May 16, 2015.

1. sellandsold

sellandsold New Member

Basically, whenever the next DLC comes out, if that happens to be the leaked cars or the leaked Bahama Mama's nightclub, do you think the cars and guns will actually be decent or crappy?

2. Susime

Susime Active Member

Leaked cars? Have you got any info on them? I'd love to have a look to see what's on offer here.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I haven't seen the leaks yet, I wasn't able to find a source. Even then, I still think the DLCs will be decent and add a lot of value to the game.
    We should see in the future.

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

I'm actually expecting quite a DLC, it's been ages since the last good DLC. No, Heists DLC was not good, was a piece of crap, the only decent things were the regular Kuruma and the chrome rims

5. tarverten

tarverten New Member

I'm just hoping we get a DLC this month. Heists are a troll fest now, and the PC release meant no new content in April. So some new stuff please.

6. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

As long as the next update has the Tampa with a nice selection of modifications I'll be happy. I would really like them to add something on the crazier side, like a hovercraft or amphibious vehicle.

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

Well, since the past DLC has been fine, I'm assuming that will be the case again.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

We've not been let down up to now by the content released so I think if they go along the same lines as that, we won't be disappointed.

Rockstar I think know what GTA players want, we've been playing long enough now so I'm sure they'll have something up their sleeves.

9. Sheggy6

Sheggy6 New Member

I hope an increase in player customization will be seen more and more over time. The wider variety I have to make my in game character look silly the better is the way I feel about it.