When a new version of GTA is going to be launched?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I am really curious to know that when they are going to launch the new version of GTA. Everyone is looking for some positive change in gaming and they are expecting it from GTA crew. I wish there could be a version of GTA that could be played over VR.

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

The GTA franchise games are one of the best and most challenging that I know. They are always very well done and extremely creative / exciting. Super addictive! :D

3. sidney

sidney Member

As said in Rockstar's website:

"After analysing the past GTA game we predict the next GTA 6 to release sometime around 2018 – 2020."

So we can expect to wait 3 years at the most for the next sequel.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2017
  4. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Can you link me the part of the website that states this? I don't think Rockstar has ever said such a thing to be honest because there would be several articles about this on various gaming blogs but I haven't heard or seen anything about it. Rockstar has never given release dates for any of their games unless the game is less than a year away from release. And they would never give a release date like 2018-2020.

5. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

2018 to 2020 is a pretty wide gap, but I guess that will do and it is better than knowing nothing. I bet it will be pretty impressive too.

6. sidney

sidney Member

7. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Exactly, even though it's not on point but it's better than not knowing anything all.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

All we can go off is the length of time it's been between previous GTA games, and Rockstar don't rush when it comes to releasing new versions. The latest incarnation of GTA is still selling well and you only have to venture online to see that side of the game is still well supported so I wouldn't have thought that Rockstar would be in any rush to release a new version anytime soon.

2018-2020 fate that's been posted on here already would seem about right, so hopefully we won't have to long to wait now before we start getting leaks as to just what Rockstar will have planned.

9. sidney

sidney Member

True, but also most companies are looking to get profit as much as possible, so I think the sooner they get to release one, the sooner they get more profit, lol.