What's your favourite part of Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Corten, Dec 21, 2014.

1. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The 80's theme is what made Vice City all the more special for me aswell, and I think that Rockstar always manage to fit the game in with the era perfectly.

The music, sights and sounds of Vice City made you feel like you was back in the 80's and that all adds to the game.

2. C.J

C.J New Member

The style and the music is all gelled together so well.
    The car feel like they have more weight behind them over the original GTA3 and GTA:SA.
    The visuals are sharper than the other 2 too.

It did a great job of making you feel like Scar Face

3. FenWoFon

FenWoFon New Member

I sincerelly did not play GTA Vice City that much tosay which was my favourite part, because I used to play this game when I was around 10 eyars old and I did not really care about completing missions and that kind of stuff, however my favourite thing from that game is that there was acode to make the car slide over the water like a boat haha.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

This is definitely the start of Rockstar taking the game more seriously than what it had done. Not only for the Gta series but for gaming in general, Gta Vice City was a turning point for video games across the board.

5. spectre456

spectre456 Member

Mine was the military base. It was just so much fun once you got to that part of the game.

6. C.J

C.J New Member

I have to be honest, I never stuck to the missions long enough to open up any new areas (I played VC after SA so didn't take it seriously). What was available in the military base? surely not jetpacks like SA :p

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Vice City might not have been as big of a game as San Andreas, but at the time it was pretty unique. When you compare the size of the maps on Vice City compared to other games that were out at that time, Rockstar did a pretty good job of making it as big as possible.

8. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

Starfish island was awesome. It was probably the most classiest place in the entire game and the only place where others would shoot at the police at any situation. Those security guards had balls.