What's your favourite part of Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Corten, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Corten

Corten Member

Mine is the middle island, with the mansions. It had such a contrast compared to the rest of the map in my opinion. Thankfully, it wasn't free from crime :p

2. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Yeah, I like that area too. When I'm that far in the game, the mansion is my main place of residence. I'll have 2 of my favorite cars in the garage and pretty much leave and come back there when I'm done playing, so that I can save the game.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead New Member

I loved the military base, especially dressed as a cop so I could enter it and steal all they got. The heli was awesome and WAY overpowered.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I like the fake Ocean Drive and fake Collins Avenue because I've lived in Miami almost my entire life and can recognize the areas they're supposed to be based on.

5. sidney

sidney Member

My favorite is the Starfish Island area, where the golf course is located. Also, the mansion of Tommy Vercetti is also located there. The area where we first saved Tommy earliest missions is also a favorite part of mine.

6. SS42A

SS42A New Member

Same here. I also like the military base. When you try to approach the base while not in a police uniform, the soldiers will shoot you. Oh yes, I also like the donut store where you will position yourself on the roof and take out enemies with your sniper rifle. From the mission Sir, Yes Sir!

7. Luckeylad

Luckeylad New Member

I liked the island with the mansion. Had my favorite cars in the garage and helicopters on the roof.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The middle island for me aswell, you could acquire some decent cars from around them mansions.

While I've never lived in Miami, I imagine that vice city is pretty close to what it's like, well, as far as a game can be of course.

9. Damien Lee

Damien Lee New Member

It's difficult to pick just one area, this is one of those few games where I enjoyed every part of it. I would say the military base was quite novel and different. Mainly because it created such a contrast with the rest of the game. Vice City replicates that neon-drenched Miami vibe so well, so much so that you eventually become accustomed to it.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I liked the places near the airport and also the military base. The place where you start the game (I forgot the name) is also quite enjoyable and I enjoyed my time travelling through all the parts of the map.

11. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I really liked the beach, especially because that's where the city felt more alive. The fact that the game starts you around there must have been a factor in my choice, but I think I like that area because of the nightclub near it too. :p

12. rightct

rightct New Member

I liked the beach, filled with a lot of people, compared to the rather lonely city and its surroundings. I don't have a favourite though, because each part of the game is completely seamless!

13. Susime

Susime Active Member

I loved all the 80's music, it was all just perfect and there was a great feeling when driving along a road in the rain while some power ballad is playing.

Really good soundtrack.

14. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 New Member

The 80's music, and the various missions associated with the properties. My favourites were the taxi firm missions.

15. SeereneAngel88

SeereneAngel88 New Member

I enjoyed driving the "ice cream" truck along the beach and selling my wares before driving off like a maniac when the cops showed up. Fun times...

16. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I reckon that my favorite part was when the mansion is unlocked and also the mansion seemed like you were living like Tony Montana, which seemed like the Scarface lifestyle and was really amazing and nice as well. The other part was the military base which can be hard to get into as the army can come after you, and even if you hide in a building they still shootout and can take a long time to get them to go away and also funny at times. I enjoyed the beaches as you could use a boat, in them would of been better if you could go for a swim and talk to the women in the game.

17. Fit Tony

Fit Tony New Member

I loved Little Haiti after you screw them over. I loved cleaning house with my chain gun after nutter tools.

18. alaineman

alaineman New Member

The beaches, I always keep on hitting people on the beach and drawing the entire army there, then fly off with a tank into the sunset.

19. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

The military base was awesome. I wish there were jets you could fly like in the newer games. I can't believe I never thought of dressing like a cop. I always had to jump the wall and hide on the roof to get into the military base.

20. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I loved just driving around just to listen to the radio stations. I loved when The Buggles would come on. The 80s theme was also classic.