What's your favourite apartment in GTA V?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by SitKast, May 31, 2016.

1. SitKast

SitKast New Member

For me it's got to be Eclipse Towers, best location and view. I remember when I spent all my hard earned money on it at the start of 2014 just for the garage space!

2. Bowyer

Bowyer New Member

My favourite is Weazel Towers. It's right where you need it to be, in the middle of it all, and really close to the mod-shop and Ammunation. And there's easy access to the freeway and a 10 car garage.

3. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

Del Perro Heights, I love the location and can't resist the price, cheapest high end apartments in the game. I actually want to be able to afford filling up my 10 car garage.

4. JoshT

JoshT New Member

My favorite is Del Perro Heights, but it's actually the only one I've ever had. With it being the cheapest, was an obvious choice for me. I also like the location, close to shops, and Los Santos Customs.

5. Susime

Susime Active Member

At the moment I've got that stilt apartment that is just up the road a little from Franklins place and I quite like it. I like the layout and the views over the city are very nice. I don't like how you have to exit the apartment in order to access the garage though, and I hate how the garage seems to have TARDIS like dimensions compared to the outside of the place.

6. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yeah, that one is also my favourite. I really love the apartment and in my opinion, it's the best.

7. justrace

justrace Member

It's funny to hear that you are opting for the cheapest apartment even in a game!

8. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

Apartments in all GTA games always feel empty for me. It's just a bunch of walls, some decor, but nothing ever really says "YOURS" when you enter them. Unless it's the garage, you wouldn't really feel like the place is yours, and just a place for you to go to and save up your progress, or sleep, or even change outfits. I have never had a favorite "apartment" in the GTA games, and the only reason I favor one over the others is because it has the biggest garage, which means I can store most of my personal cars there.

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

To be honest I do tend to agree with you, and while the apartments are nice, we could do with maybe having an editor in there so we could make them more accustomed to our own taste. Maybe even just being to paint the walls and change the colour if the carpet would be good enough.

I'm sure rockstar could release a DLC to do this, and its been done on other games so wouldn't take them that long to code and release, and it would make a big difference.

10. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

Good ole eclipse towers, maybe it doesn't have the same visual appeal and certaintly isnt unique seeing how everyone lives there pretty much; however, it is in the best location. I love how close it is to los santos customs for easily modding my garage cars and its cool for random gun fights outside your crib for zero reason whatsoever haha. I love the view though, hands down the best view from the window. If maze bank counts with the new update I would pick that though cause the office is incredible.

11. Toast

Toast New Member

I don't remember what it was called exactly, but it was the most expensive one from either the base game, or the first 2 DLCs. I was never that picky with apartments, but having the most expensive and tall one was always a great achievement.

12. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The problem I had with the apartments aswell as them all not looking that much different, was the locations. While I'm sure we all want the most expensive ones, the cheaper ones I found were located better and it was easier to get to the missions from there.