What's Your Favorite Car in GTA V?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Toast, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Toast

Toast New Member

What was/is your favorite car to use, or just to look at, in GTA V? I think mine was either the Turismo R, or the Entity. I haven't really used many of the DLC vehicles after those ones. The adder was also a very stylish and fast option. I was partial to the Turismo R over it though. What about you?

2. justrace

justrace Member

My favorite car is Turismo R. It is one of the most amazing cars I have ever seen. I really liked the design of the car. The top speed of the car was great and I loved driving this car.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I love the Turismo R and the Monster Truck, they're really fun to drive around but my absolute favorite cars are Coquette and Cornet, both amazing to drive and fast.

4. Westwood

Westwood New Member

It's been quite a while since I last played Online, so I'm not up-to-date with the current content, but Zentorno was most definitely my choice. I know, I know, everyone and their granny had one, but it was a good looking and fast car, so what's not to love about it?

5. Toast

Toast New Member

I think the Zenorno was a very stylish car. This game did a good job of releasing a bunch of cars that were cool, that you could mod to look even cooler. The lack of customization was a bit disappointing though. It felt like with a lot of cars, the only difference between you and them was just the color.

6. Nuk1nat0r

Nuk1nat0r New Member

I like the ATV it's really fun to ride, and those flashy sports cars can get destroyed, but an ATV is not conspicuous enough to get shot

7. Sosi

Sosi Member

The Stinger GT. For a start, I am already a big fan of 60s sportscars, but the objective reason why it’s my personal favorite is because :

-I love the way it looks (Especially in glossy red). Those curves and angles and the exposed V8 are beautiful. Just because supercars are fast and low, doesn’t mean they look any better.

-I love the way it goes. The throttle and brakes aren’t as sensitive as most cars in the game, making it feel more real and engaging to drive.

8. Sosi

Sosi Member

-The way it handles. It’s not as sensitive as most cars in the game, and the handling balance just feels right. It’s not too whobbly or too sharp. It also has the right center of gravity thanks to its mid engine layout.

-I really love hearing the sound of the engine. The engine appears to resemble a V8, but the way it sounds reminds me of V12. It’s a high note music to my ears.

As for the sentimental reason, it’s based on my favorite car, the Ferrari 250 GTO, with some details borrowed from other great 60s cars.

9. AlexZ

AlexZ New Member

Vаpid Sаnding XL. This саr саn dо аll sоrts. оff-rоаding, mоnstеr truсking, саr surfing, rоаd rасing, yоu nаmе it. It is аn аwеsоmеly mеаn lооking truсk whiсh sсаrеs shit оut оf аsshоlеs. Thе ShоrtWhееlBаsе mоdеl is fоr аmаtеurs. Thе XL is fоr thе rеаl plаyеrs.

10. tpicks

tpicks Member

I see this Turismo R is the most loved in GTA. Personally I'd prefer this popular Turismo R to any order form. It's quite a unique make and designed for the race. I like the colors in which they come, quite gorgeous.

11. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Has to be the Truffade Nero. I mean what car looks better than this. I've always wanted Rockstar to add a dynamic spoiler that came up as the car got faster to the Adder. It's looks great on the Bugatti Veyron. When they finally added this car I had to get it just because of the spoiler. I mean who doesn't like looking at it whilst driving?

[​IMG]

12. ptahm22

ptahm22 New Member

My favourite is the Vapid Sanding XL. It's the best for all activities, offloading, monster trucking among others. It scared the hell out of me the first saw it but it gave me the best experience when I tried it.