Whats your favorite automaker?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by jbeavis100, Aug 6, 2014.

1. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Mine is toyota because of longevity and such.

What's yours?

2. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Well, I use a beat-up Toyota Corolla so I'll have to go with Toyota too. Even though the car is old, it is still very reliable and dependable. It also still holds up in the looks department. I often park my 96 model car beside newer models and I think that my car isn't that far behind. Overall though, the cars of Toyota are of high quality. The pricing is just right too.

Aside from Toyota, I also love Honda. Their Civic and Accord lines are top notch.

3. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

In general I'd say Volkswagen, but I also love BMW, Audi and Renault. (Renault for cheaper cars.)

4. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I like Mitsubishi, Honda, BMW, Audi cars.

5. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I like the BMW or Audi cars, because they never dissapoint when you buy them. They can be fast, strong and you can get any type of a car you want. You can't get worng with buying one of those automaker's cars. They're not so cheap though, you need to get some money first before you can buy them, but in the end I think that it is worth it.

6. Askani

Askani Member

I have owned a few cars, all different brands so far dodge has sucked the most and ford the least. I have a compact red ford focus 2x5 I bought back in 2005 and have not had to do any major repairs on it..ever. Just keep the regular schedule for oil changes and tune ups and no problems what so ever.

7. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

I love the Volkswagen group because I think they are an automotive genius. They develop cars under other brands such as Audi and Bugatti but they seem to know how to make great cars to suit whatever purpose.

8. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

Toyota and Honda are also great brands because they know how to make affordable and stylish cars. Toyota especially are marketing gurus because they manage to make their cars so that most people can afford them.

9. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

Exactly. Volkswagen cars are also very quick and strong. You don't have to worry about being left down on the road with a Volkswagen, as long as you take good care of it.

10. ray king

ray king Member

I have favor the German cars. There is a Volkswagen CC in the family, and its my favorite car of the year, its so quick, has a Turbo and Super Charged engine (TSI) and a Dual shift Gearbox (DSG), its awesome. I always loved german cars, because of the way they drive. And the BMW 3 series is one beautiful drivers car, which I hope to buy someday.

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Mercedes and BMW are my top picks almost everytime for racing games as long as they are available because usually they are the top picks there too and their designs appeal to me the most. Although for drifting I also like Mitsubishi sometimes.

12. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

The best running car I had was a Nissan, but I like the old ford Taurus wagon, lots of room and they run good. My dream car is a Porsche.

13. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

In terms of design alone, definitely Lamborghini. For performance, affordability and such I'd go with Nissan.