What's the best virtual pet game for mobile devices?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I like virtual pet games. It feels like I really have a pet to take care of. Currently I have 2 virtual pet games installed in my device - Pou and My Talking Tom. They're pretty good. But I think My Talking Tom is the best. Tom is so cute. What do you think is the best virtual pet game?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I never got into those games, but my sister loves Clumsy Ninja, so I'd recommend that if you're looking for something new and unique. Also, I just looked it up and it's free. :)

3. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

It's my first time to hear this game. Just searched it on Google Play but it seems as though I can't find a virtual pet game entitled Clumsy Ninja. There's a Clumsy Ninja Runner game but it's not a virtual pet game...

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Oh, silly me. I straight up assumed all games were available on both markets and I just searched this and it looks like it's only available on iOS. I think they will be releasing an Android version someday, though.

5. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I play clumsy ninja as well, and it is a good game. It gets kind of repetitive quickly though, but it is a great game overall.

6. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Haha! That's alright. Simple mistake. I do hope that they release it on the Android market as well because Android has a much wider user base as compared to the iOS users. But, are you sure that it's a virtual pet game? It doesn't sound like one. What do you do in the game?

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

They really should. It looks like a fun game and I think it will hit it just as big on Android as it seems to be a pretty big hit with iOS users. Anyway, it's probably just like any other pet game, but just with a ninja, and you just have to take care of the ninja daily and even make him do tricks. Here is a video, I think it's a pretty cute game, and it's free too.

8. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Clumsy Ninja should be the closest thing you could get to a virtual pet game. Very fun regardless!

9. jurew2

jurew2 Member

In my opinion the best virtual pet game for the mobile devices is My Talking Tom, because I played with it more than with any other virutal pet games that exist. The people that make this app are also from my home country, so I support my fellow citizents :D

10. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

My kids are crazy about games like this, especially Pou. I'm not sure if you could consider it to be a virtual pet game but the one similar sort of game which I thought was really good and very novel is My Singing Monsters.

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I just found a good one called my talking tom wherein you have to take care of a cat and play games with it. The kids in my family love it and even as an adult playing with them I have to say it's fairly entertaining too for its many features.