What would you change about Mario Kart?

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by Gin0710, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Do you ever think that the Mario Kart games are kind of repetitive and don't really offer a lot of exciting changes? How would you change it to make it better?

I would like to see something along the same lines as Mario Maker, but have players make their own courses. That would be cool!

2. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

If I had to change anything about Mario Kart then I would customize my courses or I wish I could upload my own music into the game. That would be the best thing for me.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm more in favor of just getting more courses rather than the ability to make my own but that's just me because I'm not too interested in that but that is mostly what I would change because I think the game is already polished at this stage.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I wouldn't change anything about it except for probably more maps, but they've added a lot of new ones so I can't say anything in that regard.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah they definitely have given us enough maps so I won't complain. However, if they give us even more I still wouldn't complain either lol.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I heard new maps are bound to come soon, though I'm pretty content with what we already have anyway.

Wubwub likes this.
  7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

That's cool. Yeah same here I think the new version is very packed and they have also added a lot of other stuff to it recently but I would be happy to see even more of course.

8. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I think it would be really cool to add customization options to the kart, just like Need For Speed or Rocket League. This would be especially awesome given the numerous Nintendo games - imagine a kart with any Pokemon decals of your choosing!

9. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

Absolutely nothing. The games is great as it is, with the balance and weapon systems great and challenging. I really don't think there are any changes I would love to make, other than maybe new weapons or playable characters, but it's a fantasy racing game, it's incredibly fun to play no matter what age, and it's fairly competitive too, so it has those going for this game and it's a really amazing game that they have made. I really want a sequel soon, but right now, Mario Kart still holds.

10. Naturalbeauty92

Naturalbeauty92 Member

I wouldn't change anything about Mario Kart. I am pretty satisfied with the game. I kind of like simplicity because soon as they start tweaking things and making the game complicated the sales will drop.

11. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I honestly can't come up with anything that would make the game better. Nintendo did an awesome job with Mario Kart 8 and I don't have the creativity they have to come up with anything better.

12. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well my suggestion might be up there on the list of petty things to change, but I would like to see no more banana peels. Every time that I hit one of those things I just about throw my controller, and I cannot afford to lost any more controllers. Of course this will never happen, and it is really a mainstay of the game itself, but I still hate the things and would not mind seeing them go.

13. qag

qag Member

I can't think of anything I'd like to see changed. Maybe a return to the two character gimmick from Double Dash, that was always fun. I think a track creator or a more involved singleplayer mode would be cool, but maybe a bit too ambitious.