What was your favourite vehicle in GTA: Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by MisterRay97, Sep 5, 2014.

1. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Definitely the Cheetah, especially if it's painted red. That car is just the best looking one and the funnest to control.

2. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Totally agree, the Cheetah looks so awesome in red, and there are two different shades, the bright red and the dark red.

3. lordiro

lordiro New Member

All of it

4. lordiro

lordiro New Member

Me too.The cheetah,my brother and i loved it the most

5. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I preferred Infernus, it was quite fast and the handling was great. In addition, Sanchez and Cheetah were also my favorites.

6. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I used to use the Inferno reguarly. There's just something about that car that makes me want to drive it.

7. TheViper

TheViper Member

The crazy thing is after I beat Vice City. I then custom everything in the game and can't say by name what as my favorite. I would have to say it was whatever bike was in my garage at the time.

8. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I guess that's something that can only be done on the PC, eh? Man, I wish you could do that stuff on the console games.

9. Corten

Corten Member

The Infernus, it looked like a Lamborghini and I loved it. Although the handling of it was a bit sensitive. but that didn't stop me from stealing it every time I saw one.

10. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

One of my favorites too. I especially like it in both shades of red: the bright red and the darker red. Besides the Hotring racer, it has to be the fastest vehicle, and if it had the handling of the Comet or Cheetah, it would be awesome,

11. sidney

sidney Member

My favorite cars were the fast ones like the Cheetah, Banshee and Infernus. Also, the tank, because when you're in it, it made you invincible. I just wished it moved more faster, although of course, that goes against real-life. I don't think there is also a cheat to make it go faster, unfortunately.

12. Luckeylad

Luckeylad New Member

I too loved the Infernus. It was my favorite. I also loved that bulletproof admiral which I inherited from Diaz.
    I replaced the physics file of admiral with the Infernus and got myself a super fast bulletproof car :)

13. Yosh

Yosh New Member

Not sure if it counts, but I loved the tank. It was oddly relaxing driving over car after car listening to classical music. Good times :3

14. rightct

rightct New Member

Haha, that's accurate. In fact, a little bit ago when I was just starting my GTA journey I had no freakin' idea that these cars were based off real ones, and when I found out I was like: "Waaaaaaa, really???". xD

15. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think I'd have to go with the Cheetah. It was decent looking. But I mainly liked it for the speed.

16. ericnail

ericnail New Member

I'm going to have to go with the Cheetah. I LOVED this car! But a close second would be the Sanchez. I loved being able to enter races with it and just generally driving off ramps with it.

17. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

There were many four-door cars in the game such as Admiral, Glendale, Greenwood, etc. Among all of them, Glendale was my favourite. I must say, it was a wonderful car. The design, colour, and speed of the car was perfect. I loved driving the car on the road.

18. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

A lot of my favorite cars are already mentioned in this thread. The FBI Rancher was one of the more underrated cars. It was relatively fast for its size and was more sturdy than the regular rancher.

19. JusApee

JusApee New Member

I liked the different colors of cars actually. The cars were all "meh.." for me, but combined with some fit colors, I actually ended up liking them. For example, the red infernus is, in my opinion, the best car in Vice City. The color and the car are really made for each other.

20. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

Cheetah and Inferno were my all time favourites. It probably had the best control and at the same time, great speed. Have finished most of the missions in these vehicles only.